Thread: How to beat 3-1-4-1-1

How to beat 3-1-4-1-1

Hello guy's,

I have a play off game against someone who is slightly better then me and is 1 rank higher then me. I have beaten him at home with 1-0 but I need to win the return game. Could anyone tell me how to counter this tactic.

How to beat 3-1-4-1-1-3-1-4-1-1.jpg

I usually play 4-5-1V But this formation had a hard time against this formation. Help would be highly appreciated.

Famous
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...1-4-1-1-a.html

Yes.. but depend on the opponent quality u can use the different strategies, tactics n arrows too..it might work for me but might not work for you...especially with trolling game then all just as references
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-14-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Apprentice
    I dont really agree with Brian Dang as team average rating differ from one to another. Yes wit 4-2-2-2 Hex, you really beated your rival 6-0, but your rival might be much weaker than your team, and/or his tactic got some problems with player positions etc. Logically, 3-1-4-2 will counter this 3W-1-4-1-1. Normal, mixed focus, own half, others as defaults. Arrows should be also considered based on your Mr/ML or DMC whether they are capable of playing in 2 different position.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    I dont really agree with Brian Dang as team average rating differ from one to another. Yes wit 4-2-2-2 Hex, you really beated your rival 6-0, but your rival might be much weaker than your team, and/or his tactic got some problems with player positions etc. Logically, 3-1-4-2 will counter this 3W-1-4-1-1. Normal, mixed focus, own half, others as defaults. Arrows should be also considered based on your Mr/ML or DMC whether they are capable of playing in 2 different position.
    Bro, nowadays, the counter formation is just for reference purpose..Did u visit the thread that I free open at the General Discussion section? I am using counter with so much weaker teams and the result is LOST LOST n LOST...

M10
    i'll go for 3W-4-3 or 4-3W-3
    with a DC stronger than his lone ST
    red arrows on wings /attacking/ down both flanks

zGOD OF FOOTBALL

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    Mostly spot on bro!, 3-1-4-2 is perfect! exploit his single striker!, your order are right but not complete!, Hard tackling against stronger opponents, normal for weaker( you have the option to change to hard if you are being diminated by tackling!), mixed phocus passing, zonal marking always, play offsides, NO force counter attacks.
    Red arrows on DMC, all midfield and strikers, none on defence!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Borrowing this thread for a question if Estanius doesn't mind, what about 3N-1-4-1-1? can 3-1-4-2 counter that? and is that 3N or 3W? Thanks.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2