Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Playing a very tough club... a bit of help please!

Playing a very tough club... a bit of help please!

Hello everyone!
    Today I played a team that is a lot tougher than mine, and I equalized late to draw 2-2 at home in the CL quarters. On Saturday we will play the 2nd leg. I really want to beat him. Is he a hacker I don't know and don't want to say it because some people will change the subject and start talking about hacking, like in one of my previous threads...
    These are our teams from today's match.

Playing a very tough club... a bit of help please!-comparison-2.jpg

Later in the match I switched into a 4-3-1-2 formation and went attacking through the middle. I also removed red arrows from my full backs which seemed to stabilize my game a bit maybe...
    This is my usual starting line-up.

Playing a very tough club... a bit of help please!-united-fc-7.jpg

What kind of approach should I have? What kind of mentality? Where should my passing focus be? What about tackling and marking styles? And what about the arrows? Should I change my approach from the 1st leg or stick to it and hope for the win?

Haha why should he be a hacker?! Just 'cause he's got some scout players and lots of players with special abilities?
    How do u call then managers who have 7/8 or even 9* players?
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Not again.
    Well he is the ONLY manager in the entire CL competition that has a team like that. It eats my eyes when I compare him to the rest of us. The two scouts I have just turned into scouts yesterday, and Pogba will turn into one in a day or two. One thing is for sure, he couldn't get all those players just by receiving tokens from TV rights... and every other way of obtaining them except referral achievements is considered hacking from my perspective. It is a stubborn thinking, but that is the way I look at it... anyway, any advice on the 2nd leg approach please?
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 04-24-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Rookie

Talking

well this is a suggestion given by Quambu Yassi and it really helped me 4 the 4-4-2 hexagon formation.it might work 4 u even

the use of hexagon depends on strength of opposition but I'll have red arrow on wingers

Defensive
    - short pass
    - down both flanks
    - man mark
    - counter
    - normal tackling
    - no offside

Normal
    - short paas
    - both flanks
    - zonal
    - no counter
    - offside
    - normal tackling
    - whole pitch press

Good luck

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Today I played a team that is a lot tougher than mine, and I equalized late to draw 2-2 at home in the CL quarters. On Saturday we will play the 2nd leg. I really want to beat him. Is he a hacker I don't know and don't want to say it because some people will change the subject and start talking about hacking, like in one of my previous threads...
    These are our teams from today's match.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comparison 2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	22613

Later in the match I switched into a 4-3-1-2 formation and went attacking through the middle. I also removed red arrows from my full backs which seemed to stabilize my game a bit maybe...
    This is my usual starting line-up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	United FC 7.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	22614

What kind of approach should I have? What kind of mentality? Where should my passing focus be? What about tackling and marking styles? And what about the arrows? Should I change my approach from the 1st leg or stick to it and hope for the win?
    If you think hes got a good team you should see mine!, he is a token buyer of token farmer like me thats all!, it is not nice to go around acusing people of cheating before knowing all the facts!, sadly you are only one of many so we tolereate it!
    As for your team it looks ok, very attack minded but you have not shown us what formation your opponent played? this will help us determine how you should counter it best!, did your opponet watch the game?, I think you will have a much tougher second leg as I know if it was me I would reall go all out against you if I was playing you!, your only hope realisticly short of a troll result is to go hard attacking, focus passing mixed or down the flanks, pressing style own half, tackling hard, pasing style mixed, zonal marking.
    Orders dont use any arrows on the defence, use reds on all midfield and strikers, if you find things are going pair shaped then go three at the back and put on another ST.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    If you think hes got a good team you should see mine!, he is a token buyer of token farmer like me thats all!, it is not nice to go around acusing people of cheating before knowing all the facts!, sadly you are only one of many so we tolereate it!
    Have to agree with Skidz here. There are many ways to get tokens. I have bought many birthday/Xmas gifts for friends/family through Tapjoy affiliates and have had over a thousand tokens from it. And I'm not even a very active token farmer like many others. Your opponent is nowhere near my star level and I only spent 150 tokens this season.

There is a guy on my server with 14 8* players in his squad. And he lost to an entirely 5* team in the CL. So, anything's possible.

But please refrain from cheating accusations without any kind of evidence.
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    As for your team it looks ok, very attack minded but you have not shown us what formation your opponent played? this will help us determine how you should counter it best!, did your opponet watch the game?, I think you will have a much tougher second leg as I know if it was me I would reall go all out against you if I was playing you!, your only hope realisticly short of a troll result is to go hard attacking, focus passing mixed or down the flanks, pressing style own half, tackling hard, pasing style mixed, zonal marking.
    Orders dont use any arrows on the defence, use reds on all midfield and strikers, if you find things are going pair shaped then go three at the back and put on another ST.
    You can see from our 1st leg ratings what his formation was. And there is no reason to hope for any troll results I think. In one of my previous threads I was playing "just another strong team, not a hacker", which was even stronger than this one, and I got a 2-2 home draw and unfortunately a 1-1 away draw, where I was absent while he had +15% ball possession. As for this match, he didn't attend it, I had a +13% ball possession. During the almost entire second half I had the initiative, would you believe it. I did allow him 2 or 3 counter attacks but luckily he didn't punish me...

@ skridz & ruus200&uk
    Buying, farming, hacking, whatever... I told people to not start a conversation about it, but ironically it happened again. And even if I accused him, what is the problem? He won't find it out, and even if he does, who cares. It is not like T11 will ban the hackers, farmers or cancel buying anytime soon... I mean do you even know what hundreds or thousands of tokens represent? I am playing my 7th season, and I highly doubt I spent over 150 tokens in my entire playing time, but I still stand with 4 league titles, 2 runner up titles and a CL crown. I don't have any money, and even if I had I wouldn't spend it on a bloody computer game!!! I won't tank, because it is ugly. I won't hack, because it is just being a coward. And I never had any videos or any free tasks offered to me EVER!!! It is pure TV rights. I doubt you buyers would do anywhere near as successful as me with this amount of resources. I would do miracles and win multiple trebles with the hundreds or thousands of tokens you are talking about...
    Last edited by DoctorRedDevil; 04-24-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    @ skridz & ruus200&uk
    Buying, farming, hacking, whatever... I told people to not start a conversation about it, but ironically it happened again. And even if I accused him, what is the problem? He won't find it out, and even if he does, who cares. It is not like T11 will ban the hackers, farmers or cancel buying anytime soon... I mean do you even know what hundreds or thousands of tokens represent? I am playing my 7th season, and I highly doubt I spent over 150 tokens in my entire playing time, but I still stand with 4 league titles, 2 runner up titles and a CL crown. I don't have any money, and even if I had I wouldn't spend it on a bloody computer game!!! I won't tank, because it is ugly. I won't hack, because it is just being a coward. And I never had any videos or any free tasks offered to me EVER!!! It is pure TV rights. I doubt you buyers would do anywhere near as successful as me with this amount of resources. I would do miracles and win multiple trebles with the hundreds or thousands of tokens you are talking about...
    Of course you would. You are amazing. That's what I meant I just spelt it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a solid manager, as my stats say. Your sarcasm doesn't irritate me... But the hundreds of tokens you have are a number I can only dream of having... any advice or may I close the case?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast