Thread: Strange formation

Famous

Strange formation

Hi all,
    I am going to fight against this 3-2-2-1-2 but little bit strange..
    dl-dc-dc
    dmc-dmr
    mc-mc
    amc
    St-St

If in normal 3-2-2-1-2 i should go with narrow diamond but with this...I plan to go with 3w-5-2V or head to head same formation...Anyone has face this formation b4?
    Do u think 3-5-2V is good idea?
    Thanks n appreciated if u guys share some opinions about it...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    He is playing very narrow and so will have his focus passing set for through the middle so to counter this you need to play with flank formations!, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3w-1-4-2, 4-1-3w-2. This way you can use the flanks to his weekness!, play red arrows on all midfield and strikers, ordres...attacking, focus passing mixed, tackling normal, mixed or down the flanks for passing style, zonal marking, play offsides.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    He is playing very narrow and so will have his focus passing set for through the middle so to counter this you need to play with flank formations!, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3w-1-4-2, 4-1-3w-2. This way you can use the flanks to his weekness!, play red arrows on all midfield and strikers, ordres...attacking, focus passing mixed, tackling normal, mixed or down the flanks for passing style, zonal marking, play offsides.
    Thanks alot..bro

Famous
    I decided to start this formation but not the real purpose...my purpose was trick him and about 30 mins later I changed to some other tactics "' and I scored 3 goals in arrow b4 he got 1 back then I got another....will be revealed after finish the 2nd leg of the real tactic I was using.. This is SEMI-FINAL CL actually..and the result is..4-2..I led 4-1 till mins 82..then suddenly disconnected from the game n when I logged in the result is 4-2...he scored the 2nd one at mins 84...If 4-1 then so much better..but anyway it's nice result anyway...

Thanks
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-28-2014 at 02:31 PM.