Thread: A title decider... a bit of quick advice please?

A title decider... a bit of quick advice please?

Hello again everyone!
    Tomorrow I will play a match against a very tough team. Our qualities are almost the same, but his team is slightly better. I am 1st with a two point lead against his team which is 3rd. If I win the league is 70% mine. Ok, lets get to the point...
    I am asking for a bit of advice because our league is very competitive. Almost everyone can beat everyone. This is my team.
    A title decider... a bit of quick advice please?-united-fc-7..jpg
    The reserves won't be involved. I have already decided which 18 players will be involved. But I am not sure of my formation and which 11 players will start.
    These are our ratings from our previous match.
    A title decider... a bit of quick advice please?-comparison-3.jpg
    He changed to a slightly different formation, and all of his players are 5* ones:
    ----------ST----------
    AML---------------AMR
    -----MC------MC------
    ---------DMC----------
    DL---DC------DC----DR
    ----------GK----------

So which kind approach should I use? The tackling, pressing, passing, marking styles? Passing focus? And what about the red and blue arrows? The formation? Any suggestions? It would be extremely helpful...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You need to keep the formation you have as that is your strongest team!, put red arrows on the two MCs , AMR & AML & both STs, play attacking,use flanks passing, press own half, hard tackling, mixed style passing, zonal marking, play offsides!. If you need to ad a bit of exrea fire power if you losing then take of a DC and go to DL,DC,DR, put on a third ST and swirch orders to hard attacking!. good luck bud.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You need to keep the formation you have as that is your strongest team!, put red arrows on the two MCs , AMR & AML & both STs, play attacking,use flanks passing, press own half, hard tackling, mixed style passing, zonal marking, play offsides!. If you need to ad a bit of exrea fire power if you losing then take of a DC and go to DL,DC,DR, put on a third ST and swirch orders to hard attacking!. good luck bud.
    Thanks bro.
    Is that hard tackling a bit risky? In our first match I actually used normal tackling and I got 3 yellow cards in first 15 minutes. I panicked a bit and subbed my yellow carded midfielder in the first half...
    And also I was never sure about this one, despite playing my 7th season. In this case, should I just go for quality and ignore the recent ratings my players had? For example, Xavi Hernandez is my second best midfielder, but he is over 30 and is getting 5 and 6 on a regular basis... should I give Strootman or Kroos the starting spot or not?
    Sorry for asking so much, but there are a lot of things still unclear to me in this game...