Thread: Help against 4-3W-3

Help against 4-3W-3

Here is the thing, I am 2 lvl, playing semifinals LS, the figure is 27 average quality and I am 19, I played against him at home last night and it was 2-2, with the team that I led 2-0, he plays 4-3W-3 tactics, how to confront him away, give some recommendations, the guy is a real killer, unbeaten in the league, more precisely, the maximum number of points, but with a little luck I might make a surprise in guest.What formation, arrow, settings tactics? Help me brothers !

4-4-2 classic. Depending on where his strong players are you can use down both flanks or through the middle. use force counter attack, OR use full pitch pressing (do not use both)

Rookie
    Even mostly i use 4-3w-3 to counter 4-4-2c and that works. So if you have higher quality then use the same formation.

may be 5-4-1
    red on 2 MCs, force counter and blue on 3 DCs. mixed pass, own half press, hard tackle,

Quote Originally Posted by Announced Announced View Post
    Here is the thing, I am 2 lvl, playing semifinals LS, the figure is 27 average quality and I am 19, I played against him at home last night and it was 2-2, with the team that I led 2-0, he plays 4-3W-3 tactics, how to confront him away, give some recommendations, the guy is a real killer, unbeaten in the league, more precisely, the maximum number of points, but with a little luck I might make a surprise in guest.What formation, arrow, settings tactics? Help me brothers !
    4-5-1 V style. Red arrow on DMC. Normal mentality, attack the flanks, own half pressing, hard tackling.

So, opinions are divided and I still do not know how to stand up I read a little forum, someone said that he won with 4-4-2, one that is lose, what do you think of 3DC-2(DML/DMR)-2MC-1AMC-2ST ? Match is today at 15:52

The key is that there can be different orders for the formations so if someone won with a certain formation doesn't work against the same formation with different orders. If it is possible look at your opponents other matches to try and get a feel for how they play. Then you can use a formation to counter his style