Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Azy schwarzer
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Which is the best Formation ?

Question Which is the best Formation ?

I am playing at level 6, But Still dont know which formation is hard to counter ?
    I thought classic4-4-2,
    then 3N-2(DMR/DML)-2(MC)-1-2
    or 5-2(MC)-1-2
    or 4-1(DMC)-2(MC)-2W-1

to me the last one's the best cause i used it often in big games n won many times with it

4-4-2 classic is hard to counter because it is flexible and hard to guess the orders
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    4-4-2 classic is hard to counter because it is flexible and hard to guess the orders
    Which formation you should recommend to counter 4-4-2! Final of CL my opp will play that formation! -_- Semi final i had a hard time but by playing 2 times a draw 0-0 (home) and 1-1 i'm going to the final.... Really like too know your opinion

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Which formation you should recommend to counter 4-4-2! Final of CL my opp will play that formation! -_- Semi final i had a hard time but by playing 2 times a draw 0-0 (home) and 1-1 i'm going to the final.... Really like too know your opinion
    Are you able to look at the other semi?

Dreamer
    I'll start a new forum and send you all information in 10 min #HoldOn

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    Check it out:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...tml#post240191

7x 3x 2x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewanshu Chandrakar View Post
    I am playing at level 6, But Still dont know which formation is hard to counter ?
    I thought classic4-4-2,
    then 3N-2(DMR/DML)-2(MC)-1-2
    or 5-2(MC)-1-2
    or 4-1(DMC)-2(MC)-2W-1

There is no perfect answer here!, every formation can beat each other with the right variables!, on a personal note I would say none of them listed!, the only one I would consider would be the classic 4-4-2 from that list. When choosing a formation I look at it differntly to most people in that I look for a formation that I can switch if need be and what works best for the type of players I need!, I look for a balance formation that has strengths in all areas not just one! my answer to that is two formations!. 3w-1-4-2( DC,DR,DC,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST) or 4-1-3w-2(DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MR,ST,ST) Im not going into great detail why but you can look up my 3-1-4-2 formation thread for more!, I will say this though, these formation have width on both flanks, defence and attack, they cover central aswell and have two strikers always!, with the right team, the right orders and tactics and managed correctly are very very hard to beat!, my record in my sig speaks for its self!.

P.S already won the L9 league with 5 games spare and are in the semi of the champions league again!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    I won 8 LEAGUE, 6 CL and 4 Cup's with one formation

5-3N-2

Attacking
    Mixed
    own half
    Mixed
    zonal

counterattack
    no offside

DR/DL Red arrow ; DC in the middle blue arrow and MC in the middle blue arrow.