Thread: PLEASE HELP.2 - 0 behind in the quarter final ch L.

Question PLEASE HELP.2 - 0 behind in the quarter final ch L.

Can anyone please tell how can i beat this formation ? his ML is far down the flank and he has two MC.

DL DC DC DR

ML MC MC
    AMC
    ST ST

First leg i played with 4-5-1 V style at home and lost 2-0 even thou i have a higher quality team! despite the fact that my DR was injured.

Please someone tell how to beat this formation in the second leg. Thanks!
    Last edited by Khashayar Sadri; 04-24-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Use 4-2(MC)-2(AML+AMR)-2(ST) with Hard Attacking, Pressing style - Whole Pitch, Pass Focus Mixed, if possible for you. Hope you will score more goals.

With that formation,your opponent is sure to play attacking. So,I suggest that you play a defensive formation with counterattack like maple leaf.

People likes attacking. So,break their attack with defending and counterattack them!

Good luck!

Thanks for the tips guys. i actually won that game 3-0 playing away, used 4-1-4-1 formation.
    dl dc dc dr
    dmc
    ml mc mc
    atmr
    st

first i was on hard attacking and focuse passing on the right flank as my MR is very good at attacking i scored the first goal at 5th min.
    then changed to defensife 4-1-4-1 flat and scored two more on counters. now iam at the final of cup and champions leauge.

now my question is can i beat 3-1-4-2 with 3-2-2-2-1 ?

dc dc dc
    dml dmr
    mc mc
    atml atml
    st
    ?

iam thinking that my dml and dmr would block his flanks whilst feeding pass to my atmr and left. am i thinking correct ?

Rookie
    just counter it with 4132,it works for me

well his is team is quite good and really fast defenders n its a cup final, are u sure i would win that way ?