Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By TheNameIsYan
  • 1 Post By AleksandarDukadinoski

Thread: 4-5-1 V Style

4-5-1 V Style

How to Setup Formation and Team Mentality for Attacking and Defending 4-5-1 V Style??
    Last edited by AleksandarDukadinoski; 05-04-2014 at 09:06 AM.

this is my favourite formation.
    it depend with your opponent quality. i never played attacking when my opponent are stronger thn me. i rather use normal or defensive mentality..

when i play with attacking mentality, i put red arrow on dl,dr &dmc.this is what they called motivated 4-5-1 vstyle. look at the picture below

dont play force counterattack when you play with attacking mentality.
    but as i said, it also depend on your opponent formation. if your opponent play with amc, dont put arrow on your dmc.. just red arrow on dl&dr.
    and if you find so hard to score, try to change your focus passing from both flank to mixed passing.

this formation really have different way to use. sometimes, u just need to use your common sense.

ok this picture below is when i play with normal mentaliti;

it is just the same as attackin mentalitiy, only turn on force counter. take a look at your opponent formation wether he play with amc or not. just remember this, everytime you facing a team who play with amc, dont put arrow on your dmc.

if you play with defensive mentality, put blue arrow on you dmc. all other order are just the same as when you play with normal mentality. and like what said before, dont put any arrow on your dmc if your opponent are using amc.

sometime, when i use this formation and i feel like attacked and loss possesion to my opponent even when i play with this defensive mentality. i remove all arrow on my squad and change my focus passing from both flank to mixed. why? it gives you more attention to defend without arrow on dl&dr. red arrow on dl&dr is because to feed ball to your flanker. thats why i said sometime u just need to follow your common sense.

there no such thing like hard attacking or hard defensive in 4-5-1vstyle. sometime, if you feel hard to score, change the tackling style from normal to hard tackle. and remember, make sure your player morale is above 90% when you play with hard tackle.

that is what i always use when i play with 4-5-1vstyle. hope it can be useful to you.

sorry for my broken english.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post
    this is my favourite formation.
    it depend with your opponent quality. i never played attacking when my opponent are stronger thn me. i rather use normal or defensive mentality..

when i play with attacking mentality, i put red arrow on dl,dr &dmc.this is what they called motivated 4-5-1 vstyle. look at the picture below

dont play force counterattack when you play with attacking mentality.
    but as i said, it also depend on your opponent formation. if your opponent play with amc, dont put arrow on your dmc.. just red arrow on dl&dr.
    and if you find so hard to score, try to change your focus passing from both flank to mixed passing.

this formation really have different way to use. sometimes, u just need to use your common sense.

ok this picture below is when i play with normal mentaliti;

it is just the same as attackin mentalitiy, only turn on force counter. take a look at your opponent formation wether he play with amc or not. just remember this, everytime you facing a team who play with amc, dont put arrow on your dmc.

if you play with defensive mentality, put blue arrow on you dmc. all other order are just the same as when you play with normal mentality. and like what said before, dont put any arrow on your dmc if your opponent are using amc.

sometime, when i use this formation and i feel like attacked and loss possesion to my opponent even when i play with this defensive mentality. i remove all arrow on my squad and change my focus passing from both flank to mixed. why? it gives you more attention to defend without arrow on dl&dr. red arrow on dl&dr is because to feed ball to your flanker. thats why i said sometime u just need to follow your common sense.

there no such thing like hard attacking or hard defensive in 4-5-1vstyle. sometime, if you feel hard to score, change the tackling style from normal to hard tackle. and remember, make sure your player morale is above 90% when you play with hard tackle.

that is what i always use when i play with 4-5-1vstyle. hope it can be useful to you.

sorry for my broken english.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ok.. thank you very much
    TheNameIsYan likes this.