Thread: Help against Stronger 4-3N-2(AMR-AML)-1

Help against Stronger 4-3N-2(AMR-AML)-1

Hello Guys...
    I am a level 6 guy that is fighting in a hard level 7 league. This is the second time that I felt in a league stronger than my level.
    In the last one I get 5th position, and I want now be among the 4 or maybe get a chance do tittle.
    I have a decend good team, but my rivals are level 7 and can buy in the market players that I only can buy on scout (quality 54 and I only can buy quality 49). THE AVERAGE QUALITY OF ALL TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE IS ABOUT THE SAME... THE PROBLEM IS THE WORLD CLASS PLAYERS I NEED TO FACE.

I will face today later (in about 6 hours) a players using 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1
    I researched on this forum but I found only few informations.

the game is at my home.

I was thinking in play 433, attack mantallity, middle, long passes, no counter, whole pitch pressure and hard tackling.
    Maybe can use 4-1-3-2, with same orders. or still 4-3-1-2 with same orders.
    What the experienced guys think? What the best tactic that works fine against this formation? and orders?
    PLEASE I NEED HELP.

Nobody?

4-3-1-2, same orders

Worked. Thank you RJSlow.
    I won 3-1, using 3-4-1-2, attacking mentallity, middle, whole pitch pressure, hard tackling, zonal marking, no counter...no offside.
    Just to help who will use it, I got 15% of ball possession bonuses due the friends attendence + filled statium. My opponent didnt watch the game.
    I used red arrows in 2 MCs, MR and ML... AMC and 2 ST.
    I used blues arrows in my DCS.

anytime! congratulations on the win