Thread: What tactics and formation????HELP

Rookie

What tactics and formation????HELP

What tactics and what formation to use to give many goals, I play the 3-4-1-2 and last season we beat 6-0, 8-0 and now give 1-0,2-0 and are much weaker than me.

View image: formation formation

View image: tactics tactics

I have level 5 quality 42,6

Addicted
    Well without a specific opponent's team that you're against I can't help that much. But you seem to be using an attacking mentality and forcing counter attacks - you should only use force counter attacks with a defensive mentality. Also, I prefer to play 4 defenders at the back, which you can do with your team as it means you cover both flanks, and you can provide a decent defence against multiple strikers. The only other thing I can really advise on with the information you've given me is to remove the arrows on your midfielders - since you are losing quite a bit you need them to help with defence more than they are, so removing the arrows will help with that.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Get rid of the blue arrow on the DC he doesnt need it!, if you want to score more goals then play red arrows on all midfield and strikers!, during live games take of a MC and put on another ST and move the other MC into the center! 3-4-1-3 now. Dont use force counter attacks I find you concede to many goals so play attacking with hard tackling.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

*Tosses a calculator to Skidz*

Rookie
    3-4-1-3?

Think he meant 3-3-1-3, after the substitute...