Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: What are the proper tactics for the following formations?

What are the proper tactics for the following formations?

Since I've gotten a lot of players on scout level, I would like to know how to properly initiate the two following tactics, and on which cases I should usually use them.

4-1-3w-1-1
    3w-2-3w-1-1 Maple Leaf

Thanks!
    Team: Presheva FC

First i wouldnt suggest a 3w defence to risky, the other one is ok, but i go with 4-5-1 v style in other words 4-1-2-2amlamr-1. But the time to use those formations depends on ur opponents formation

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Lushaj View Post
    First i wouldnt suggest a 3w defence to risky, the other one is ok, but i go with 4-5-1 v style in other words 4-1-2-2amlamr-1. But the time to use those formations depends on ur opponents formation
    4-5-1 V-Style has been disappointing me lately, that's why I haven't been using it. 3W defense may be risky, but the two DMCs could perhaps lower the risk?
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    4-5-1 V-Style has been disappointing me lately, that's why I haven't been using it. 3W defense may be risky, but the two DMCs could perhaps lower the risk?
    I suggest this, 3w-2dmc-1mc-3amlamcamr-1

both those formations are pretty balanced, so you could attack the flanks, or the middle. It all really depends on your opponents what orders you will use
    Cat Harrison likes this.