Thread: What formation to play against 3N-3W-2N-1-1 !!

Exclamation Urgent !!! What formation to play against 3N-3W-2N-1-1 !!

Hi guyz,

I am asking this only after doing a thorough check online. I have a match with playing 3N-3W-2N-1-1. Its a different kind of a formation and i have not been able to find a suitable counter. The team is much better than mine.

DC-DC-DC
    DML-DMC-DMR
    MC-MC
    AMC
    ST

I played 4-3w(mc)-2-1 but i lost 0-2 against it. I have to win this one as its a knockout and its in a couple of hrs.. Any suggestions??
    Last edited by Shailee Shinai; 05-13-2014 at 07:40 AM.

4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 v style, either way attack those flanks. I suggest using either attacking mentality with full pitch pressing, or use defensive mentality with force counter attacks. Only use the force counter attacks if it appears he is attacking. Otherwise it wont be that effective. Im going to go under the idea that he will go defensive, so the full pitch pressing option is probably the better bet

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As he is very defence minded you must attack with strengh and numbers to try and break his defencive barrage! you need to take the game to him and control possession. 3-4-3 or 4-3w-3. red arrows on all midfield and strikers, play attacking to start then change to hard attacking at HT!, play mixed passing, close down own half, hard tackling( you want to win the ball back quickly), mixed passing style, zonal marking, play offsides. dont use force counter attacks but if your chasing the game or want to gamble and go for it then select that on at HT.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Since u need to win u have to go for a very attacking formation hence i suggest a 3N-1dmc-2mc-2amlamr-2 with red arrows on aml/r good luck

Yeeepppiiiiii.......Ty guys...soo very much.....

I won 4-0.....I had just the right players that could make my 4-1-4-1 to 4-5-1 V.Hence, i started of with 4-1-4-1 and was shifting to 4-5-1 V and back during the match. Also, red & blue arrows to aml/amr & Dc's helped a lot.

Thank You once again guyz !!

No problem! glad i can help