Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By John Naish

Thread: Is this possible??

Angry Is this possible??

This is my 3rd consecutive season in the lvl 13, i play with a 4-1-2-1-2, now i've got a 87.1 with the team, two players with superstar category and the rest of the team with scout category, all players with perfect moral before every game, with the physical level in green, but i can't win.
    The leader of my group gots 79.1, the second gots 81.0 and the third 78.6, how is it possible not win those games?
    Is this possible??-cachondeo.jpg
    A lot of games like this
    I'm now in the ninth position, all the teams above and below me gots worst teams, I do not know what happens but is maddening.
    Is there a logical explanation?
    Thanks for the help dudes

Addicted
    If you always play narrow diamond it can be quite easy to counter effectively as it has no wingers. So in the picture he was playing 4-4-2 classic, and if he set his orders to attacking, with passing focussed down the flanks and hard tackling, then he will get a lot of the ball, and can exploit the only real weakness in your formation.

Or since narrow diamond is a very attacking formation, he could keep those orders except use a defensive mentality with force counter attacks on, which would work very well.
    Jose Leon, RJSlow and Frac7ure like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Leon View Post
    This is my 3rd consecutive season in the lvl 13, i play with a 4-1-2-1-2, now i've got a 87.1 with the team, two players with superstar category and the rest of the team with scout category, all players with perfect moral before every game, with the physical level in green, but i can't win.
    The leader of my group gots 79.1, the second gots 81.0 and the third 78.6, how is it possible not win those games?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cachondeo.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	23349
    A lot of games like this
    I'm now in the ninth position, all the teams above and below me gots worst teams, I do not know what happens but is maddening.
    Is there a logical explanation?
    Thanks for the help dudes
    there is no logic it is just stupid game and they want our money i have been purchase over than 8 players from scout list ( MCs) and all of them has rated 5 or 6 and in perfect 7 and i sent letter to stuff and they answer me stupid answers

Sometimes when your a manager you have to do what you don't want to do even during a match, that is change your tactics, if you play the same formation for every match then the other managers will be able to beat you every time, so I suggest play different tactics for each match, this will keep the other managers guessing at what your going to play, if it's not working during a match change, put on another striker, take off a MC and put on a DMC, take off a AMC and put on a MC, just do something different, you may not want to, but sometimes you just have to. Good Luck
    Last edited by Kicked Off; 05-18-2014 at 11:58 AM.