Thread: What about 5-2N-2W-1?

Apprentice

What about 5-2N-2W-1?

Hello!
    This evening i'm going to front the formation below

I would like to deploy a 4-4-2 classic, triyng to get his flanks, maybe a 3-5-2F...but i haven't an ML!!!!
    Of course, I will try to buy one ... but if I can not?
    May i use an AML as ML?
    I'm 67,8Q and he's 60,7Q, i'll be Normal minded, both down flanks and counter attack switched, plus any motivated lateral side.
    ..is it enough?
    Thank you

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Yes if you normaly play 4-4-2 or any wide midfield formation and you lose your ML or MR for injuries or suspensions then using AML or AMRs is perfectly fine!, I would play them in the proper position though so you keep you full possession bonus!, some people play the attacking midfield players in the ML ,MR positions which really is pointless as you giving yourself a possession penalty!.
    I would not reccomend using them all the time instead of ML,MRS, I would also suggest ATTACKING, CLOSE DOWN OWN HALF, HARD TACKLING..
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Really thank you, Skidz, i'll post the result!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Yes if you normaly play 4-4-2 or any wide midfield formation and you lose your ML or MR for injuries or suspensions then using AML or AMRs is perfectly fine!, I would play them in the proper position though so you keep you full possession bonus!, some people play the attacking midfield players in the ML ,MR positions which really is pointless as you giving yourself a possession penalty!.
    I would not reccomend using them all the time instead of ML,MRS, I would also suggest ATTACKING, CLOSE DOWN OWN HALF, HARD TACKLING..
    possession penalty? i play one AMR as MR(UP), he gets 8 score all games and he is doing great....how much of a possession am i losing?