Thread: How to beat the unbeatable? CL futere half final

How to beat the unbeatable? CL futere half final

So I have to play against this guy with a really high quality team (probally bought with real money) who has about the double quality of an average player of our level. Now I have really maxed out my own team. I still only have 1 player I will replace before I got to play this half final match in I think 5/6days against this guy. I have been following his team for about 10 days now and I knew I had to face him from the beggining of the season. Untill now he hasn't ever changed his formation so I don't expect him to change it either. The reason I haven't posted my question earlier is because I have exams these weeks and I didn't really have time to go onto my computer.

here are some pics to help you guys, could you guys please be so kind to help me with my formation, arrows and all the other tactics I need such as passing and pressure.

How to beat the unbeatable? CL futere half final-te.jpg Hes in the last group
    How to beat the unbeatable? CL futere half final-te1.jpg His team
    How to beat the unbeatable? CL futere half final-te2.jpg
    How to beat the unbeatable? CL futere half final-te3.jpg My team

It's my third season so far and I know you guys know much more about this game than newbie me, so I'm open for any suggestions

Thx for your time

Addicted
    You have a very small squad - if you got a spate of injuries you wouldn't be able to field a team.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

dont put too many arrow in your squad. Also, buy a few more 5-star player (34 quality). I think he may not be a tokens buyer because he has no good jersey...
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games
    Longest Unbeaten Run: 73 Games

I've went against a similar formation and beat it using a 4-5-1v.

Okay so 4-5-1v and less arrows? Thx for the tips Btw the guy tied in the first match of the semi-finals maybe I don't have to play him after all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    You have a very small squad - if you got a spate of injuries you wouldn't be able to field a team.
    What does that have to do with anything? I have read the text twice, and see nothing about him asking what would happen if injuries occur
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Haha that guy about the injurys is quite right, I tought I spared enough treats to be fine... Last match I got 3 injuries in one and now I'm ****ed xD Also the guy with high quality team is beaten already by someone with 10 quality less them him! So I don't have to worry about him anymore I'll easily win the rest of the CL thx for all the comments. Peace