Thread: How to beat 4-1-3(mc/mc/mr)-2 ... or at least TO STOP !!!

How to beat 4-1-3(mc/mc/mr)-2 ... or at least TO STOP !!!

Hi Mates,
    I´m quite new here (2nd Level), playing besinde the league in the Cup and Champions League. And there I saw this creature ... I counted: 11. But they appeared asymetric like this:

------------GK-------------
    DR----DC---------DC----DL
    -----------DMC------------
    MR----MC--------MC-------
    --------ST------ST--------

No one was able to win any match against him. Yet! It seems, that we have no chance with any symetric formation.

My idea of an effective counter - as far as this newbie ME can tell - would look like this:

------------ST-----------
    ---------------------AMR
    ------MC--------MC-----
    DML-------DMC----------
    DL----DC------- DC----DR
    -----------GK------------

AMR up, DCs down

Normal mentality, right flank, own half, normal tackling, mixed passing, man-on-man, yes counter attack, no offside.

Puuh. What do you guys think?
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that." - Bill Shankly.

Round 3 * League 2xFirst * CL 1xFirst

No ideas or is it a bad question?
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that." - Bill Shankly.

Asymmetric formations are hard to deal with because your not sure if its because he just has certain players or he is specifically attacking one side. I would suggest using 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly and attacking both flanks. But your formation could also work. Instead of a DML though use a ML, put red arrows on your right side players if you are attacking just the right

Thank you very much!
    It did not come to the expected confrontation: A few hours before starting whistle he changed formation into 4-1-2N-3. My respose was a successful 3-3N-2W-2, winning 2:0.