Thread: How to beat 4-1-1-2(AML,AMR)-2

How to beat 4-1-1-2(AML,AMR)-2

Hi everyone,
    can some one give me an advise to beat this formation please!How to beat 4-1-1-2(AML,AMR)-2-photo.jpg

I think :
    DL (red arrows) - DC - DC - DR (red arrows)
    ML - MC- MC- MR
    AMC
    ST

Normal, mixed, mixed, zonal

U guys are stupid, always talking which formation beats another, hahs. This has nothing to do with football in reality, its not a formation beats another, its the player. Every coach has its favourite formation, like mourino o ancheloti o guardiola and so on, they never change them, only the player....

U guys are stupid, always talking which formation beats another, hahs. This has nothing to do with football in reality, its not a formation beats another, its the player. Every coach has its favourite formation, like mourino o ancheloti o guardiola and so on, they never change them, only the player....
    In real football, so too bad Top Eleven is not reality. We can't tell our players specific orders, so the next best thing in terms of strategy is formations. That is one of the reasons why there even is a forum

Hi,

i think 3N-2W-2-2W-1 butterfly

____DC-DC-DC____
    DML-----------DMR
    _____MC-MC______
    AML-----------AMR
    _______ST_______

Orders:
    normal mentality, pass mixed on the flanks, press own half, yes counterattack, no offside. Hard tackle if the opponent is stronger.

Let me know how it went the football game.
    Last edited by Davide Cacciapaglia; 05-24-2014 at 08:44 AM.

as for the orders Davide has a good choice in butterly, although use defensive mentality with force counter attacks