Thread: 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2 orders and tactics

3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2 orders and tactics

Hello everyone,

I'm back to TopEleven's world after more than a year, I took part from the start of the game but after a while I had no interest and time to deal and manage my team.

A few days ago I decided to restart my career.

Right now i have a formation of:

DR-DC-DC-DL
    ...MC..MC...
    AMR-AMC-AML
    ......ST.......

I use Down both flanks, short passing style and attacking mentality with own half pressure. I'm not sure if it is an effective set up and I would like to ask for some help whether change it to 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2 or not. I know that well there is no all round winning formation in this game but I'm not sure which to prefer.

IMO a formation that has the ability to change easily and quick without changing many players could be very effective.

Knowing all these but as I missed quite a lot I need a few advice. I looked up Table of Counter Formations and I found that 4-5-1 V-style is one of the most favorable formation against the others.

If Someone has anything in mind please share it with me.

RikoSid

Welcome back !!
    I play since a few time and in my opinion, it's not a good idea to play only one formation !
    I play against my opponent team and i adapt my team in this !There is no better formation ! There is always something to counter yours !
    All days, i change my formation !
    For your choice, i don't know, i never used that kind of strategie !

I think you should have a base formation, and then have some alternative options you can easily switch to. In terms of your orders they seem good, although i would suggest switching to normal mentality and mixed passing. Other then that welcome back and good luck