• 2 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By Mr. Marco

Thread: How to beat

How to beat

My team
    How to beat-untitled.jpg
    opp team
    How to beat-1.jpg

Why do you always ask how you should play?
    Imo you should stick to one formation that you like really much and don't change it unless it's a very important match and/or your opponent is ways stronger... ;-)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by AleksandarDukadinoski View Post
    My team
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	23622
    opp team
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	23623
    Your team looks ok! the only thing I would change if that was me is take off the reds on the defenders and put reds on the AML,AMR,ST,ST, and if your feeling even more attack minded reds on the MCs aswell.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Why do you always ask how you should play?
    Imo you should stick to one formation that you like really much and don't change it unless it's a very important match and/or your opponent is ways stronger... ;-)
    okey tnx

No problem!
    If you'll play an important match against a stronger team some day just post it here and we try to help you
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

U guys are funy, talking about which formation beats another, it doesnt make a difference in football, u can play any formation and win s long as ur team is superior. I have 11 scout player as long as u dont have a better team u wont win and i won't win if my oponent has 7 star player. Only the player skills matter in the game of football, if u have messi o ronaldo dont tnink about formation haha its hilarious.... And by the way an so called ilegal formation doesnt mean u beat them, if he has better players u still get ass kicked..

U guys are funy, talking about which formation beats another, it doesnt make a difference in football, u can play any formation and win s long as ur team is superior. I have 11 scout player as long as u dont have a better team u wont win and i won't win if my oponent has 7 star player. Only the player skills matter in the game of football, if u have messi o ronaldo dont tnink about formation haha its hilarious.... And by the way an so called ilegal formation doesnt mean u beat them, if he has better players u still get ass kicked..
    You're the funny one, because most of the people on here have had freak losses to teams worse then them. If it hasn't happened to you yet it will. So there is no need to talk down to people on here. And as for real football, the same thing applies. Just because you have the best players does not mean you will automatically win

Disagree, u lose once a while in reality but season end the strongest always champion, and as for posesion in world football, barca has 80% each game, no titel at all, Chelsea atletico madrid n so on win titels with no possession.....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X using Tapatalk

As i said before spain became world champion with 4-6-0 formation, and no striker in top eleven is illegal, that's far away from football now, no striker formation is common, false 9.....so i think top eleven should be more real in such things.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X using Tapatalk