Thread: Please, somebody help me, cl s-final 2nd leg 10hrs to go!

Please, somebody help me, cl s-final 2nd leg 10hrs to go!

I'm playing my 2nd Leg champions league semi final match TOMORROW (plenty of notice )
    The first leg finished 2-2 (I was away) it was a tough match, and I went 2-0 down, and was lucky to get 2 penaltys to get it back to 2-2 against his 10men team.

The formation he plays is :-
    -----GK------
    --DC-DC-DC--
    --------------
    RM-CM-CM-LM
    -----AMC-----
    ---ST--ST-----

An the formation I played with was:-
    -----GK------
    --DC-DC-DC--
    DMR------DML
    ---MC--MC---
    AMR------AML
    -----ST------
    DEFENSIVE mentality, focus passing MIXED, pressing style OWN HALF, tackling style HARD, passing style MIXED, marking style ZONAL, with counter attacking switched on.

As I say it did struggle to bring back 2-0, and if it wasn't for him going to 10 men and giving me 2 penaltys I wouldnt of drew, can anyone recommend an alternative route, as im playing at home for the second leg, and if you could set the formation for me in the manor I have, also settings to have etc that would be great and I would really appreciate the help
    Thank you in advance
    Please, somebody help me, cl s-final 2nd leg 10hrs to go!-top-eleven.jpg MY TEAM
    Please, somebody help me, cl s-final 2nd leg 10hrs to go!-top-eleven-his-team-.jpg HIS TEAM
    Please, somebody help me, cl s-final 2nd leg 10hrs to go!-top-eleven-team-quality.jpg OUR QUALITY

Please somebody help me out, I need this win

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I sugest you play 3w-1-4-2 (DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,ML,MC,MC,MR,ST,ST) and use these tactics my friend http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.