Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Illegal Formations with players in right positions?

Angry Illegal Formations with players in right positions?

3N-1-3N-1-2 - is an illegal formation, even using players in the correct positions.

Dont make any sense. If I want to play with 3N defensers i have 20% ball possession , but if I move the same players to 3W, I achieve more ball possession than the other team. In middlefield is the same : 3N = 20% 3W > 50%.

The top eleven must solve this issue.

We only should have a few less ball possession if we use a player in the wrong position.

Exemple: use a GK as an Amc we lose may be 2/3% ball possession. But if i use a dc/dr as a dc or a dr, why lose 30% ball possession? Is stupid!

I can agree with you it is stupid having ilegal formation, but who is the team in actual football that plays without wingers?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I can agree with you it is stupid having ilegal formation, but who is the team in actual football that plays without wingers?
    agreed

Putting players in wrong position is NOT an illegal formation, and doesn't result in 20% position.
    The only out of position player that creates an illegal formation is a GK on field or fielder as GK
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by adr100 View Post
    Putting players in wrong position is NOT an illegal formation, and doesn't result in 20% position.
    The only out of position player that creates an illegal formation is a GK on field or fielder as GK
    You can play any player in GK position without any problem, last season i played my DC on GK spot, because my 2 GK got injured in same day. I won the game and he had a 7 in rating.
    He played the next 5 games, always with good ratings.
    2 seasons ago i also played my sub GK as DMC because i dindt have anyone else for the place, i won the game, he scored a goal and got a 8 in rating.

Only If you dont have 3 defenders
    1 DMC or MC
    1 player on each flank but no more then 2
    At least 4 player on opposite midfield
    At least 1 ST

You Will have only 20% bonus possession, meaning you are playing ilegal formation.

Ok, i can agree with you, but the point is: the players are the same ones, one is dc/dl and other is dc/dr. I started with them like dc dc and i'd got 20% , move both to dl and dr and the ball possession jump to 56 %.

In real soccer if we won 36 % ball possession by moving the place of 2 defensive players, i think Mourinho would play the games only
    using defensive players and one striker.

By the way, if we have marking style and we can use zonal marking, why we have illegal formations?
    Last edited by Taurus Land; 05-27-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Only the developers of Nordeus can answer that question.
    Taurus Land likes this.

Perhaps there is a weakness in the game engine that requires the defining of illegal formations. Perhaps being free to cluster players in certain areas produced unexpectedly higher advantages than disadvantages.

Its a strange one and its an unusually strange penalty. I'd have thought any restrictions could be made by blocking the ability to save an illegal formation. But that would probably block tanking as an intended feature.

Edit: yes 1 for the devs.