Hello players of TopEleven!
    Tomorrow i have a hard game for Cup.
    I'm in level 3.

He play 4-1-4-1.

=====================

And my team play with 4-1-2-1-2.

=====================

But i want to play with 5-2-1-2.

What i need to do guys? What formation to i use?
    And the "arrows" where i can to put red and blue?
    Thank a lot!

EDIT: Scor of the mutch:

Tactic 4-1-2-1-2
    Last edited by Baggelhs Highlander; 05-29-2014 at 08:45 AM.

And i use 4-1-2-1-2 idk orders and arrows :S Same problem!
    Please help guys?

Apprentice
    Recommend a 3-5-2 attacking minded wingers with 1 of the 3 CM's playing defensive(blue arrow)
    Competition Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 Season 5
    League 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 3rd
    Champions League N/A Semi Finals 1st Round of 16 Final
    T11 Cup N/A Qualifiers Playoffs Semi Finals Last 16

Quote Originally Posted by David Malone View Post
    Recommend a 3-5-2 attacking minded wingers with 1 of the 3 CM's playing defensive(blue arrow)
    Never! The issue with the systems is to pass the passing game! To coverages in an online game with 5 MC or 5 (DR-DC-DC-DC-DL) will not have such a great result....
    Look my formation and thing how easy the players can pass the passing game....
    Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    What you have is the best team you have available so I would put reds on all STs, your AMC and you DL, DR, this give you your best attacking threat!, your weakness though is not having midfield flank players! (ML,MR)!, he has a very balanced team BUT he has only one striker playing so he is thinking defence first!, with you playing 3 up front you may just have a chance!., you may later in the game take of a dc and throw on a 3rd ST if things are not going so good!. orders .. attacking, through the middle, pressing own half(save your players energy),hard tackling(try to take control of the ball), mixed passing, zonal marking, force counter attacks to try and win the shot ratio!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    What you have is the best team you have available so I would put reds on all STs, your AMC and you DL, DR, this give you your best attacking threat!, your weakness though is not having midfield flank players! (ML,MR)!, he has a very balanced team BUT he has only one striker playing so he is thinking defence first!, with you playing 3 up front you may just have a chance!., you may later in the game take of a dc and throw on a 3rd ST if things are not going so good!. orders .. attacking, through the middle, pressing own half(save your players energy),hard tackling(try to take control of the ball), mixed passing, zonal marking, force counter attacks to try and win the shot ratio!.
    Thank you for your opinion my friend! I will check everything you say and i will build my team!

- Click me -

Agaibst 4141 the best try is use only 1 DC + DR DL... 4 players in the midline and 3 attackers...
    3w-4-3 attackibg down both flanks or mixed....with long passes...mentality attack or normal...

Enviado de meu GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    3-1-4-2 with normal mentality, no arrows, mixed passing, focus mixed will be a fine choice, as your rival plays with 1 lone st, there is no need to park the bus with 5 defs.

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    3-1-4-2 with normal mentality, no arrows, mixed passing, focus mixed will be a fine choice, as your rival plays with 1 lone st, there is no need to park the bus with 5 defs.
    I choice 4-1-2-1-2 and i win with 2-0.

- Click me -