Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mody

Thread: Help me in champions league final match.

Help me in champions league final match.

Will play the CL final after two days with this team:Help me in champions league final match.-top-1-2-.jpg

This is my team: Help me in champions league final match.-top-1-3-.jpg

We both almost the same level: Help me in champions league final match.-top-2-.jpg

What is best formation with tactics and arrows to defeat a 4-4-2 formation.because he played all their matches in the champions league by 4-4-2 formation.
    Do not forget this match not home and away the only one
    I hope that little of the experiment results
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Dreamer
    I would keep your current formation but instead of a AMC i would go for a DMC with blue arrow! I would put on all your MC's and Strikers a Red Arrow! I would play attacking, zonal, mixes passing, offside, own half, hard tackling! I'm playing this formation 2 seasons now and have won all my games when i faced that formation! My friend play that formation and he lost all his games against me, but won all his games against other players in the League

Take a look at my team showcase for that formation! If you want extra information take a look here ==> http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html

Good Luck!!!

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Emiron Josepha View Post
    I would keep your current formation but instead of a AMC i would go for a DMC with blue arrow! I would put on all your MC's and Strikers a Red Arrow! I would play attacking, zonal, mixes passing, offside, own half, hard tackling! I'm playing this formation 2 seasons now and have won all my games when i faced that formation! My friend play that formation and he lost all his games against me, but won all his games against other players in the League

Take a look at my team showcase for that formation! If you want extra information take a look here ==> http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html

Good Luck!!!

I enjoyed so much as mentioned to me and I will work with this formation, but the opponent's formation changed to 4-3w-3 and I think he will play out against me .. the question here is what you advised me to continue to do or there is another opinion in this??

Hi I've played the match and won 2-1 began the formation of 4-5-1 and then changed to 4-4-2 by changing the dmc to another st was so good effect.

I leave you with pictures and details of the match:

Help me in champions league final match.-t1-2-.jpg

Help me in champions league final match.-t2-2-.jpg

Help me in champions league final match.-t3-2-.jpg

Good Luck Everyone
    Last edited by mody; 05-30-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Yes! As say the Emiron you can to keep your formation.
    But don't give blue arrows. Is not good. Blue give if you want on 60-70 time if you won.
    Give red on ML-MR and on AMC. Only there i think is the best for you. ML-MR will help your attack.
    This is just a opinion!
    Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

Quote Originally Posted by Baggelhs Highlander View Post
    Yes! As say the Emiron you can to keep your formation.
    But don't give blue arrows. Is not good. Blue give if you want on 60-70 time if you won.
    Give red on ML-MR and on AMC. Only there i think is the best for you. ML-MR will help your attack.
    This is just a opinion!

I agree with you opinion, I play a lot of matches to form depends on both ml & mr and amc sometimes rely on the attacks from both flanks and be effective in a lot of times.