Thread: How to beat 3w-1-3n-2 Please Help !

How to beat 3w-1-3n-2 Please Help !

How to beat 3w-1-3n-2 Please Help !-help.jpg First Leg we drawed 1-1. My formation is 3n-1-4-2 my team mental: normal,mixed focus passing, own half, normal, mixed passing, zonal, counter attack yes, and offside no. I had 76 possesions and 18 shots but we drawed. Please help me for 2nd leg cup and the right tactics!! I dont wanna lose ): please reply my footbal friends

Addicted
    4-5-1V style defensive mentality, passing down both flanks, mixed length passing, zonal marking, own half pressing, normal tackling - switch to hard if you don't get enough possession and/or chances, and counter attack on. That should give you every chance of beating him, although nothing can guarantee it.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

"What do you mean by although nothing can guarantee it"? Thanks I will use tommorow for the upcoming cup match I hope it will work . Oh and I have upcoming league match today but I dont know how to beat this one too, Its 3n-2DML and DMR, 2centermid,1 acm, 2 strikers. Please Reply and Thanks So Much. How to beat 3w-1-3n-2 Please Help !-manci.jpg
    Last edited by Shawnly Naraja; 06-12-2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: I messed Up

Addicted
    I mean that as literally as I said it - no matter how well you counter, how good your tactics are, how much better in terms of quality your team is you will lose some matches that on paper you should win. I don't really know about that formation, as I've never played with it or against it, but if you look here: http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html it seems to suggest narrow diamond.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!