Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pedro Rosario

Thread: Tomorrow is my first cup match and my opponent is superior to my team

Tomorrow is my first cup match and my opponent is superior to my team

Good evening to all you forum members
    I just go up to level 3 and got my first cup match tomorrow. The problem is that this is the first time you play a rival supeior my team and I do not know what to do.
    Its formation is 3-4-1-2 ie 3 defenders, 4 midfielders a midfielder and two strikers.
    How do I suggest face? Your computer is superior to mine. Some have advised me to play 4-1-4-1 but I have players for those positions? Place them without them even play in those positions?
    I hope answer.

Famous
    Playing a player out of position I believe gives a 5% possession penalty. Hopefully one of the more veteran plays can confirm this. If its a position next to his natural position, you probably won't experience much of a decrease in quality, if any.

By 3-4-1-2, are the defenders 3N (DC-DC-DC) or 3W (DL-DC-DR)? If they're 3W, any strong attacking through the middle formation should pulverize his lone DC. If its 3N, I'd recommend a 4-5-1 V-style to exploit his lack of DL/DML and DR/DMR while defending the middle.

Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Playing a player out of position I believe gives a 5% possession penalty. Hopefully one of the more veteran plays can confirm this. If its a position next to his natural position, you probably won't experience much of a decrease in quality, if any.

By 3-4-1-2, are the defenders 3N (DC-DC-DC) or 3W (DL-DC-DR)? If they're 3W, any strong attacking through the middle formation should pulverize his lone DC. If its 3N, I'd recommend a 4-5-1 V-style to exploit his lack of DL/DML and DR/DMR while defending the middle.

Good luck!!!
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    The formation of the other team is: http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...0505951495.jpg
    If you could give me I would appreciate other suggestions.
    Thank you.

Famous
    no prob

First thing I would do is address your back line. Having only two players that play Defensive back on your team is going to cost you. I'm not sure what the ideal amount is but I'd recommend at least 5 DC's for a 3n-4-1-2 to cover injuries and red cards. Being able to play a back four (DL DC DC DR) isn't a bad option either for more increased defense against strong opponents using 3 strikers or 2 strikers and a motivated AMC, since you want +1 defender for your opponents strikers to act as help defense for when your DC gets beat.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    no prob

First thing I would do is address your back line. Having only two players that play Defensive back on your team is going to cost you. I'm not sure what the ideal amount is but I'd recommend at least 5 DC's for a 3n-4-1-2 to cover injuries and red cards. Being able to play a back four (DL DC DC DR) isn't a bad option either for more increased defense against strong opponents using 3 strikers or 2 strikers and a motivated AMC, since you want +1 defender for your opponents strikers to act as help defense for when your DC gets beat.

Sorry, did not understand you well. Do you recommend playing 5 defenders? Please clarify me he would beg that point. Currently I have posed a 4-2-2-2 - with two central defenders and two sides. Two defensive midfielders, a midfielder for dereca and one on the left and two forwards. What do you recommend?
    Thank you.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rosario View Post
    Sorry, did not understand you well. Do you recommend playing 5 defenders? Please clarify me he would beg that point. Currently I have posed a 4-2-2-2 - with two central defenders and two sides. Two defensive midfielders, a midfielder for dereca and one on the left and two forwards. What do you recommend?
    Thank you.
    You start to understand it my friend! Hexa 4-2-2-2 will clear the deal... Attacking down both flanks, hard tackling, offside trap, zonal, mixed or long! Red arrow on your aml/amr

Goodluck

3n-5-2 v-style or 4-5-1 v-style can also work, its up to you
    Last edited by Emiron Josepha; 06-01-2014 at 05:49 AM.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rosario View Post
    Thank you.
    It's my fault I misread your quote and answered like that was your formation. Sorry! The other guy explained it very well. Also, since two of his three defenders are either a midfielder or striker, I doubt you'll have much trouble.

Good luck

Hello
    Thank you very much for the advice yesterday. Earlier today I played and won 2-1 but still my rating is not secure. Tomorrow I have the rematch and who knows what happens ...
    Shall generate another issue to consult and can give me their opinions. Thank you.