Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 - 4 - 2

Unhappy 4 - 4 - 2

iam playing with 4 4 2 formation but its hard to win , can anyone tell me who is the best formation ?

try on! fighting :3

Rookie
    Try 4-3-1-2

Rookie
    And if you had a player with MC with AC. That could be best, because you can make it 442 or 432

Famous
    I am not sure their is a best formation. It's also very possible Nordeus changes the effectiveness of certain formations overall and/or in certain matchups when they do their game updates to add randomness to game, making it less predictable.

That said, the 4-4-2 classic formation is actually one of the strongest formations in the game. What are your orders and arrows?

Famous
    3-5-2 flat or narrow diamond will do the good job

I don't know much (Season 3) but my secondary team uses 4-4-2. The only constant I stick to is that I motivate as a group. If I want red arrows on a midfielder I put red arrows on all - I do this on the basis that I want to maintain the integrity of the lines of 4.

Although many might choose passing type based on distance between your formations I factor in where the opposition are. If they have DMs or AMs I tend to go mixed - if they have no DMs (in particular) I'll go short. If they have AMs I don't play offsides - 4-4-2 might be a good option for MoM marking but I've not tried it yet - I stay Zonal. I also stick to Attacking mentality but this season I intend experimenting more with Defensive and Countering.

No idea if any of this actually works but they lost 3 games (I think) last year....1 in each comp.

Please Help !! How to beat this formation!!!!
    Please Help !!
    - - DR - - DC - - DC - - DL- -
    - - - - - - - - - DMC - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -
    - - - - - ML - - - - - - MC - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - AMC - - - AMR- - - -
    - - - - - - - - - ST - - - - - - - -

4-4-2 is the best formation :P

i played today for the cup against a tough opponent that used 4-4-2 , it is the formation i have most trouble to face , almost neer win against it , i had drawn away the 1st leg 0-0 using 4-5-1 V , this 2nd leg i knew 4-5-1V wouldnt clearly guarantee me a win so tried starting with 4-2-2-2 hexagon , went awfully , changed to 4-3-1(left winger)-2 , went better but still not good enough , changed to 4-3-1-2 Narrow playing through the center , went perfectly well , used it since the 75th minute , i was winning 1-0 ended up scoring 2 goals in oonly 15 minutes and won 3-0 , 4-3-1-2 through the middle is actually a good formation to face 4-4-2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast