Thread: Problem with my 4222 Hexagon tactics.

Problem with my 4222 Hexagon tactics.

Hi people. I never play this tactic and I really need some advice about arrows and team orders. I think my players are good to this tactics but I have problem with winning. My Q68 and I loosing game with Q62 (twice)and draw with team Q63. Please give me some advance.

My team

Problem with my 4222 Hexagon tactics.-screenshot_2014-06-02-20-29-34.jpg

Tactic orders 4-2-2-2 Hexagon
    for team orders,mntality normal/defensive(home)/attack(away) - focus passing bothflanks - Pressing ownhalf - passing mixed/long - forced counter attack - offside trap no(mentality normal/dfensive) yes(mentality attack)
    Red arrow for both ST, Blue for all defender..
    you can put red arrow for AML/AMR for extra offensive..

)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Hi people. I never play this tactic and I really need some advice about arrows and team orders. I think my players are good to this tactics but I have problem with winning. My Q68 and I loosing game with Q62 (twice)and draw with team Q63. Please give me some advance.

My team

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-02-20-29-34.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	24029
    I am a fan of 4-2-2-2 hexagon too, you should place red arrows on AMR, AML. Attack flanks, long/mixed passing, own half pressing (whole-pitch if you are hunger for goals, short passing with whole pitch), In case rivals have dmr,dml, you can place red arrows on 2 STs and focus mixed, passing mixed. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    I am a fan of 4-2-2-2 hexagon too, you should place red arrows on AMR, AML. Attack flanks, long/mixed passing, own half pressing (whole-pitch if you are hunger for goals, short passing with whole pitch), In case rivals have dmr,dml, you can place red arrows on 2 STs and focus mixed, passing mixed. Good luck
    What about counter or offside?

Apprentice
    When you play attack, you might try offisde trap (not to use if opponent has amc/r/l), when you play defensive, you can try counter. Normal means balanced and none of both should be selected. This is theory and has been prooved but offside trap seems to be bugged and not working properly.