Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Best offensive tactic

Best offensive tactic

I'm new here. I asked myself what is best offensive formation? Well if u have something to say for this question... Thanks!
    Last edited by ArminTopElevenBoy; 06-08-2014 at 05:16 PM.

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    My opinion, 3n-1-4-2 total madness, with red arrows on every player. Attacking mentality (obviously). Whole pitch, offside trap (if necessary), Mixed passing style and focus. Another one is Skidz's 3w-1-4-2. No arrows on players on your own half and red arrows on players on opponent's half. Attacking, own half, mixed passing and focus. I usually put a blue arrow on the lone DC. Hope this helps. Was pretty successful with these formations last season.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonAlbarn View Post
    My opinion, 3n-1-4-2 total madness, with red arrows on every player. Attacking mentality (obviously). Whole pitch, offside trap (if necessary), Mixed passing style and focus. Another one is Skidz's 3w-1-4-2. No arrows on players on your own half and red arrows on players on opponent's half. Attacking, own half, mixed passing and focus. I usually put a blue arrow on the lone DC. Hope this helps. Was pretty successful with these formations last season.
    Still one of my favors! Playing this for 3 seasons now!
    Marco Brown likes this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Well i think its dangerous to play with 3defender own half pressing, means u have a few defender once hes all in in ur half, better always all pitch as u want him away ur zone. I play 3w13w12, red on the two striker and the amc, and the Ml. Blue on the DMC and MR, but i only put arrows if i see my oponent has nothing to defend on the flank, if u play with 3N Defender u also need take care as noone covers your flanks, so better put arrows at the ML-MR
    Just be careful whatever u use, dont use ofside trap if ur oponent has a AMC and if ur defender are better use man on man marking, if not then zonal. And short passing reduces the chances for ur oponent to launch counter attacks
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-08-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    Marco Brown likes this.

DamonAlbarn i'll try your tactic, but is that formation harmful for defence?

Quote Originally Posted by DamonAlbarn View Post
    I agree, I still use 3142 "total madness" but I also converted to 3322 or 334. Extremely good in scoring. Look under the counter formation thread. You will see some of my results. I think it is in page 26.

Contact me, if you are interested in orders etc.
    DamonAlbarn likes this.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    It's not my tactic. It's Marco Brown's. Check it out http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...l-madness.html.

This is the 3w-1-4-2 by Skidz http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html

Well seeing as I post everywhere on the forum about 4-5-1 v style, my favorite offensive formation is a variation of that. I use either 4-2-2-2 hexagon or I use 3w-5-2 v style
    Last edited by RJSlow; 06-10-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Marco Brown and DamonAlbarn like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

If I have the players for it, my preference will be 4-5-1V, and it's variatons keeping the 2wingers-1 Striker set up intact

For me i use three tactics always a defensive-normal-attack formations And for me works that THE best i can always switch between those 3 tactics And have a Nice trophy room i think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast