Thread: How to beat narrow diamond?

Exclamation How to beat narrow diamond?

Hi,

I m facing a crisis situation this season.... somehow my players are just not performing. I have been leading in all my earlier seasons but this one i just cant seem to crack. I have sold lower star players who were had stopped performing and got new ones...almost changed the face of my team...but still no luck....anyone know how should i handle this??

also, i m playing against narrow diamond tomorrow.... i use to always play 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 ..so i could exploit the flanks.... but this season i have been losing with this formation...seems like playing this formation, i m handing over the match to the opponent on a sliver platter....

solutions??? How to beat narrow diamond?-team.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Shailee Shinai View Post
    Hi,

I m facing a crisis situation this season.... somehow my players are just not performing. I have been leading in all my earlier seasons but this one i just cant seem to crack. I have sold lower star players who were had stopped performing and got new ones...almost changed the face of my team...but still no luck....anyone know how should i handle this??

also, i m playing against narrow diamond tomorrow.... i use to always play 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 ..so i could exploit the flanks.... but this season i have been losing with this formation...seems like playing this formation, i m handing over the match to the opponent on a sliver platter....

solutions??? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	24243
    Do some search b4 asking same question, dude:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...n-diamond.html

I read that one actually.....3n-1-4-2... seems to be my last try.... have tried all others....

but my main concern is for players not performing.... was wondering if anyone faced the same situation and how to overcome it.... or m i missing something....

p.s... sorry can't change the subject....

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Can you put up a screen shot off your team and quality?, we need to see what you have!,you are right in using the flanks but I would say not with 3 narrow at the back! 3 or 4 wide is much better!, so 3w-1-4-2 or 4-1-3w-2 or 4-4-2 flat!, if you want to really attack then play 4-3w-3 or 3w-4-3!, as for lossing alot of games you must realize by changing so many player at once you will need time to find the best positions for those players!, also what age are they?, how ofton do you train them?, when do you train them?, are you and your friends watching live matches?, are you constantly changing formations?, there as so many variables that can be effecting your teams performance its a case of ilimination my friend.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I have already put up a screenshot of my team showing there quality....I train them once a day...when my matched r done and there is almost 10-12 hr gap for the next match....and usually when there is only one match(i m out of cup now but m still in CL) I do usually try n watch my match and as for changing formations....i do... i set my formation as per the match i have that day as i have observed my same players dont play the second match well. and age... i have from 18 to 31.

Attaching 2 files:How to beat narrow diamond?-1.jpgHow to beat narrow diamond?-2.jpg

You can use 4-5-1V against Narrow Diamond 4-5-1V works perfect for me ..

-----ST-----
    AML(?)-----AMR(?)
    ---MC--MC---
    -----DMC-----
    DL(?)-DC-DC-DR(?)

The ? means put attacking red arrow on that player

Use this orders as well:
    Mentality: Normal
    Passing style: Mixed
    Focus passing: Down both flanks
    Pressing: Own half
    Force Counter attack: Yes