Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Offline strategy

Offline strategy

Hey guys,

My life is starting to get more busy, I will not be able to attend every game. Despite formation, does anyone have any good orders and arrows that you use when you play offline?

Thank you in advance.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If I'm not going to be at the match, I try to have my guys in a balanced formation they play often, in my case Maple Leaf with sort of average orders, Defensive (or normal if opp's weaker) with mixed passing & focus. And don't forget to set up your subs!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Funny that you say that. I figured I had everything set up fairly well. All was good, until one of my 3 DC's got red carded. Dang, that was it. Fell automatically into a illegal formation. Crap, he was able to equalize and score the winning goal. Maybe 442 would have been the saving grace, LOL. Maple tree, need to check it out thanks for your advice.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, thats why I mentioned subs, thinking of injuries causing illegal... but yeah, red cards do too. 4 4 2, Maple Leaf.. something that if you are down a guy you wont get hosed.
    Marco Brown likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

442 is the only formation that dont became ilegal If any of the player sees a red.

But of course you dont expect to see reds in everygame.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    442 is the only formation that dont became ilegal If any of the player sees a red.

But of course you dont expect to see reds in everygame.
    Oh come man... You know better that there are other formations with more than 3 defenders or 2 midfilders... 4-3-3 narrow diamond 4-5-1 (unless the striker gets a red) etc

By the way what did the maple leaf formation look like I forgot...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

433 If you lose DR OR DL it becamed ilegal, i tryed all the formations, 442 is the only one that any player can see a red without became ilegal.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

In my short time here I've found 4-4-2 in a counter-attacking stylee to be a more reliable offline strategy. it's what I now do for my 3rd team cos I often forget when they're playing. (Probably easier to set up subs too bt don't quote me).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    In my short time here I've found 4-4-2 in a counter-attacking stylee to be a more reliable offline strategy. it's what I now do for my 3rd team cos I often forget when they're playing. (Probably easier to set up subs too bt don't quote me).
    Yes, 4-4-2 is easy to set up subs for - GK always easy, then have as 2 strikers as subs if you can - need at east one, and then try and have midfield and defence players with multiple positions as subs, but make sure you have at least someone who can play central and someone who can play on a wing.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Yes, 4-4-2 is easy to set up subs for - GK always easy, then have as 2 strikers as subs if you can - need at east one, and then try and have midfield and defence players with multiple positions as subs, but make sure you have at least someone who can play central and someone who can play on a wing.
    Yeah, I was just covering my back in case someone said "No! x-x-x is easier nubcakes!"
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-16-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: changed noobcakes to nubcakes >.<
    John Naish likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast