Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Help against weird formation: 3W-(DML-DMC-DMR)-1-2-1

Help against weird formation: 3W-(DML-DMC-DMR)-1-2-1

Hi guys,
    I'm facing a semifinal cup game against a team with a formation i've never met before:

---------ST---------
    ----AMC----AMC----
    ---------MC--------
    DML----DMC----DMR
    DL-------DC-----DR

Any ideas of how to beat it? I was thinking about 3-1-4-2 or maybe 4-1-4-1.
    Thanks a lot!

Well something attacking the flanks,something like 3-5-2 or 4-5-1V... By the way he has 10 players a bonus for you...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Well something attacking the flanks,something like 3-5-2 or 4-5-1V... By the way he has 10 players a bonus for you...
    Definitely not something attacking the flanks. Can't you see he has Defenders and DMs on flanks...
    Peter Renn likes this.

Addicted
    No, needs to attack through the middle and also have a strong central defence. 3W-1-3N-1-2 might work. And the only reason only 10 players are shown is because nobody ever bothers including the goal keeper when showing a formation. So like I said, I'd probably go for this:

DR---DC---DL
    -----DMC-----
    --MC-MC-MC--
    -----AMC-----
    ----ST-ST----
    Last edited by John Naish; 06-19-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Accidentally suggesed an illegal formation
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Definitely not something attacking the flanks. Can't you see he has Defenders and DMs on flanks...
    Yeah he has defenders on the flanks,but he mustn't attack through the middle as it will be ineffective...
    4-5-1 AND 3-5-2 are the best against this formation... What are you saying narrow diamond or 4-4-2 will be effective against this? No

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    No, needs to attack through the middle and also have a strong central defence. 3W-1-3N-1-2 might work. And the only reason only 10 players are shown is because nobody ever bothers including the goal keeper when showing a formation. So like I said, I'd probably go for this:

DR---DC---DL
    -----DMC-----
    --MC-MC-MC--
    -----AMC-----
    ----ST-ST----
    I agree with the goalkeeper showing

Why attack through the middle? This formation must be attacked from the flanks...

I agree with the goalkeeper showing

Why attack through the middle? This formation must be attacked from the flanks...
    The flanks useless they are covered if u play this with amr or aml u blocked by his dml and dmr, and his left n right back , the flanks no use only if ur wingers stronger than his defender
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-19-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    The flanks useless they are covered if u play this with amr or aml u blocked by his dml and dmr, and his left n right back , the flanks no use only if ur wingers stronger than his defender
    This formation is tought to beat... His only chances are corners and free kicks. Besides if he attacks down the middle he will be blocked by his opponent's AMC AMC MC DMC and defence
    Peter Renn likes this.

This formation is tought to beat... His only chances are corners and free kicks. Besides if he attacks down the middle he will be blocked by his opponent's AMC AMC MC DMC and defence
    Forget about his amc if u attack, i dont think he put blue arrows on them, so they won't defend, i would play short passing cause it reduces the chances for the oponent to start a counter cause hard to steal the ball if pass short, but he has two amc so its hard, i hope ur defender stronger than his attacker
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Forget about his amc if u attack, i dont think he put blue arrows on them, so they won't defend, i would play short passing cause it reduces the chances for the oponent to start a counter cause hard to steal the ball if pass short, but he has two amc so its hard, i hope ur defender stronger than his attacker
    And two dmc needed to block his two amc, hope u get lots of free kicks o corner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast