Thread: Team orders and arrows in 4-1-2-1-2 ND

Team orders and arrows in 4-1-2-1-2 ND

Hi all,

I need some advice how to play 4-1-2-1-2 ND. I need some good team orders and manage arrows.

My team:

Team orders and arrows in 4-1-2-1-2 ND-41212.jpg

red arrows on AMC , MC , MC and MDC , if not going well , change the MDC to blue arrow and one of the MCs aswell , mentality depends on opponents quality , but go passing through th middle and short passing always , and i wouldnt recomend ever going counter attacking or deffensive mentality because this is more of an attacking formation , at least for my experience , so go full pitch pressing , it works better for me , gl !

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Hi all,

I need some advice how to play 4-1-2-1-2 ND. I need some good team orders and manage arrows.

My team:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41212.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	24591
    1 of My favourite formations...Im only put red arrow on AMC..Normal or attacking/whole pitch/hard tackle/through the middle/short passing/no counter/no offside
    Like this:
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-22-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Brian Dang , ive always played normal , and everytime i change to hard tackling during game instantly my team start making fouls and gets me mad , that doesnt happen to u ?
    and if i only use red arrow in one player i dont get enough chances , if i put red arrows in like 3/4 men i get many chances and my possession grows , tht doesnt happen to u ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Ventura View Post
    Brian Dang , ive always played normal , and everytime i change to hard tackling during game instantly my team start making fouls and gets me mad , that doesnt happen to u ?
    and if i only use red arrow in one player i dont get enough chances , if i put red arrows in like 3/4 men i get many chances and my possession grows , tht doesnt happen to u ?
    Bro, when I use this formation, normally I start with attacking 1st..As U mentioned in above..this is attacking formation..so U should start with attacking 1st...then see the condition..if the opponent's possesion balancing with you (means he is also play attacking for sure)..let's say 50-50 or more or less 47-53 or somewhere nearby then U adjust it to Normal..you will gain back your possesion..trust me...after that maybe in the 2nd half U can play attack again because the opponent sure lost a lot of energy..so that's the time your player has alot of chance to score...usually if i got the lead about 2 goals I will remove AMC back to middle MC pos to protect the score and stronger in defend...Not means u cant score more..even it is more safe and u still can score big later...

And in the case you are losing, U can easily move up your AMC as another striker or sub him with the real strker and change the formation to attacking with 3STs but this time U need to change to Long pass..not short pass..

Yes..sometimes when u play attacking and hard tackle, the opponent easily to get the freekicks so the MUST for you is u have a good defenders too..as u see, my squad I have 2 7* defenders and the others also 6*++ so if you are play this formation..your squad must be EXCELENT in Defenders/DMC/AMC and Centre Midfields...the left and right wing is so so and the striker GOOD is enough (ofcoz if u have excelent strikers then nothing can say more..hahhaha)...

That's my experience in playing this formation..have a nice day, Bros!!!!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-22-2014 at 02:58 AM.