Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Delano Pino

Thread: Any tips and an question?

Question Any tips and an question?

Hello all!

I need some tips on my formation, And I have an question if my formation is legal since I don't really get the legal and illegal formations,

Now this is my formation (I'm level 1 by the way)
    Any tips and an question?-formation.jpg

Any tips and an question?-plus.jpg
    Aanvallend is Attacking ;p

So I really need some tips because of what is told to me is that I have like 20% something because of my illegal formation?
    I really need some tips on this.

Thank you for reading
    Last edited by Axe Mire; 06-23-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Totally legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Totally legal.
    Thanks, I just changed it tbh.

Do you have any tips tho?
    I really need some. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Mire View Post
    Thanks, I just changed it tbh.

Do you have any tips tho?
    I really need some. haha
    I don't have any experience playing this formation so maybe someone familiar with it will help you.

Like Gintaras said it is legal. Your formation seems alright with the right personnel. I do not use wing backs though so I cannot tell you anything in terms of orders and tactics

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Thanks everyone, I just played a match and it worked out pretty good!

Red face

Ziet er goed uit, ik zou alleen ''Yeni'' zijn rode pijltjes weghalen of blauw maken. Als je met maar 3 verdedigers speelt en dan ook nog eentje motiveert (een rood pijltje geeft) dan houd je 2 verdedigers over en word de 3e verdediger een DMC. Je speelt dus eigenlijk 2-3-1-2-2 maar dan legaal omdat je wel 3 verdedigers hebt.

For the people that are offended because I was talking in Dutch:

Looks pretty decent, only if I were you I would've taken away ''Yeni'' his red arrow. Or make it blue since you only play with 3 defenders and with one wich is also motivated. (having a red arrow) Like this you are only keeping two defenders. The third defender becomes a DM. So you're basically playing 2-3-1-2-2 but than fully legal.
    Last edited by TacticalMaster; 06-24-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalMaster View Post
    Ziet er goed uit, ik zou alleen ''Yeni'' zijn rode pijltjes weghalen of blauw maken. Als je met maar 3 verdedigers speelt en dan ook nog eentje motiveert (een rood pijltje geeft) dan houd je 2 verdedigers over en word de 3e verdediger een DMC. Je speelt dus eigenlijk 2-3-1-2-2 maar dan legaal omdat je wel 3 verdedigers hebt.

For the people that are offended because I was talking in Dutch:

Looks pretty decent, only if I were you I would've taken away ''Yeni'' his red arrow. Or make it blue since you only play with 3 defenders and with one wich is also motivated. (having a red arrow) Like this you are only keeping two defenders. The third defender becomes a DM. So you're basically playing 2-3-1-2-2 but than fully legal.
    Bedankt man, Het helpt me nogal om te weten wat ik precies fout doe en wat ik goed doe dus bedankt hiervoor
    ------------------------------
    Thanks man, It helps me out alot by knowing what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing the right way so thanks for this.
    TacticalMaster likes this.