Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: need some help against 43w12!!

Exclamation need some help against 43w12!!

Hi all (bro. &sist.)!! i just wanna to ask how i can beat 43w12 !! ) i do read alot of comments in this site about it and no one is giving the best counter formation ... i do used 4411 , 451v and bothe didnt do the jop befor ... so how i can beat it !! ) note i dont have DML really in my team mmm .. and tommorow is my final cup with same formation !! so please any idea about how to counter it !! is it good to use 3w DC's and 3 narrow DMCS but i think i will gave him the advantage of controling possition !!

4-4-2 narrow diamond

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

thnx u alot Rj .. i will try and iam going to send u back but can u resend me the best orders as i dont want to fall in any mistake !! if that ok with u ..

obviously use passing through the middle, Go with normal mentality and short passing, zonal marking, normal or hard tackling, own half pressing, zonal marking. Put red arrows on STs and AMC. Blue arrows on DCs and DMC. Good luck!
    Junchen Huang likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

i wish u the best !

i will try it and i will let u know the result after the match still i have a match be it in la legue !! wih u the best really i hope that i can get my first cup hope so !! and i will be thankfull for u always really .... good luck

thank you dj ... but i didn't won the match even i was the dominate 60% to 40% and my player is much better than him in a clear way but finally i lost 1-0 mmm ... what can i say but that what happen this formation has no counter formation ... unless i have a bad luck with it .. i don't know .. tomorrow i have a champion last game also against 3n511 flat .... mmmm

need some help against 43w12!!-1.jpg

i tried with it 4411 and 451v and today ND and seems nothing beat it even u are the domintor and u are having better players !!

but it seems to me that i did one mistake is using normal mind not attacking mind in the first half and seems this is the cause !! i dont know .. if i face it again i will try attacking from the beginning ... maybe .. if i faced this next time but nice choice ND against it untill nw it is good but also i lost .... whatever (what happened has happened )!! best luck fr u and for all next time (i mean next time for ppl who lost like me! )

but the abnormal thing i do notice which is not fair at all ... that he only have 15 player from long time about 2 weeks ( i have 22 player and daily there is an injury even i don't use hard tackling or player not in place .. but that what happen and he do only have 15 and nothing happen to his players ... why !! is that fair ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast