Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Marco

Thread: How to beat 3-5-2v

How to beat 3-5-2v

Hello all,i have searched trough the forum and cant find any good formation and tactic against 3-5-2V.
    Can anyone please give some advice.
    Firts i thought go for 4-5-1V but cant find any good evidence and then change to 4-2-2-2 but now iam all mixed up..

Cheers mates

the nd works but only if you have strong MC and AMC... hard attack thru middle ..... or try 3W 1 4 1 1

Hi, i tried with 4-5-1V and got 0-0 in two matches, got a new one against 3-5-2V coming up tomorrow what do you think about going for 4-3n-2w-1? i miss a ML otherwise i tried your 3-1-4-1-1!
    Thanks, /P

You have to look which formation fits well with your team... Just looking in the counter formations thread and taking the formation that is written there isn't useful if your players can't play that formation properly
    joegunawan likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Hello Mr Marco, nice page you got . I dont care so much about the tables and stuff in there you have to do the math by yourself. Yes you are correct you need to have the correct players to suit the position, both skillwise and capability. With that i mean you cant beat a strong 4-4-2 wth a weak midfield playing 4-3-3.

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Hello all,i have searched trough the forum and cant find any good formation and tactic against 3-5-2V.
    Can anyone please give some advice.
    Firts i thought go for 4-5-1V but cant find any good evidence and then change to 4-2-2-2 but now iam all mixed up..

Cheers mates

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html

Its ok to be mixed up, first decide what you mean by 3-5-2V before you ask us any more questions, because some will give you answers without really reading the question.
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-31-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

ok, i meant, 3dc-1dmc-2mc-1aml-1amr-1st, strong midfield v shape, sorry for being blur.
    To meet this i go for 4-1-2-1-2 attacking- pass middle- short-whole pitch- no offside-no counter, red arrows on dmc- aml-amr, what the panels opinion.
    otherwise i have to get a ml to play a straight midfield in 3-1-4-1-1?

/P