Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: I need help for my team

I need help for my team

Hi there,

I need help with the set up and the game system of my team. I play with counterattack and also currently on offside trap.

Maas quits at the end of the season. Heckenberg, Weller and Mandriota I´m gonna currently sell straight.. I'm still currently working on a MC, 5 star, dribbler, 23 years and a DC / DMC, defensive wall, 28 years on it and they could strengthen my team. Thus, I would still sell Mats Log.

Now the question: How can I play the best system? I want to leave unwillingly acidify my 5 star players on the bench.

Greeting Belfry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I need help for my team-mein-team.jpg  

Just my point of view, it may vary from person to person.

1. Only use counterattacks when you playing with defensive mentality.
    2. When playing with attacking mentality never use counterattacks.
    3. Offside trap works better when you playing with 3 defensive players.
    4. Don't put much efforts on player having age >27. Keep your average team age young (average age less than or equal to 25).
    5. I can see you have put your players on transfer list having one star quality. No one will bid on them just sack them.
    6. Never waste your skill points on training a special ability.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Agam Talwar View Post
    5. I can see you have put your players on transfer list having one star quality. No one will bid on them just sack them.
    It depends on what level you are, if you are just starting out then sack them, but if you are a level 4 or above a 1 star to you is a quality player to others
    Agam Talwar likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Well Noted!

Thanks for helping me I´ve got manager level 4. I´ve sold my level 1-players for 200-300 €. You can see the age of my players in the follwing picture I try to buy young players but sometime I haven´t got enough money or tokens for them. So I`m waiting for my own players but sometimes they are too expensive (Token).I need help for my team-alter.jpg