Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: how to to win against this 3-4(RM CM CM LM)-3

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    U do know that u can play ND easy with mix passing (only put red arrows dl and dr, then u can attack with ur dl dr as flanks, it's not just a formation through the middle..
    Yea, you are right mate! I play Narrow with mixed passing. Though, I switch sometimes depending on how the game is progressing, I switch ND to 3 MCs, erasing the AM BUT my focus passing is ALWAYS mixed passing.
    This gives you flexibility if your opponent has a DM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

U do know that u can play ND easy with mix passing (only put red arrows dl and dr, then u can attack with ur dl dr as flanks, it's not just a formation through the middle..
    Yea, you are right mate! I play Narrow with mixed passing. Though, I switch sometimes depending on how the game is progressing, I switch ND to 3 MCs, erasing the AM BUT my focus passing is ALWAYS mixed passing.
    This gives your players flexibility if your opponent plays a DM.
    Last edited by Sonic J; 08-14-2014 at 12:30 PM.

I switched recent 413n2,before was ND, but somehow now performe better, but still put once a while red on dl dr if i see my 3mc struggle through middle passing

I switched recent 413n2,before was ND, but somehow now performe better, but still put once a while red on dl dr if i see my 3mc struggle through middle passing
    same for me, last season I played ND but now I have better results after switching to 413n2. Though I still play it once in a while if my opponent isn't playing a DM.
    I think I will try the Red arrows on DR/L but most times, if my 3 MCs are struggling, I sub one of them for a winger and the space will open up.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic J View Post
    Not necessarily. I've had great results against better teams with better players playing flanks.
    I just defeated a guy who is way above me in rating 5:0 and I don't play wings. Like I said before, playing to the strength of your team is important. But what I try to do is, whatever formation I'm playing against, I try to overload the mid-field.
    I play narrow but my focus passing is MIXED.
    So you are saying that best result for narow, passing set mixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Catalin Joel View Post
    So you are saying that best result for narow, passing set mixed?
    YES, esp if your opponent plays with a good DM.
    Occasionaly, you might want to consider this also, if your team is struggling, try playing with 3 MCs, that is, subbing your AM for another MC and keep the passing MIXED. It gives your players flexibility of movement.
    Alternating your formation during a game also gives you an advantage cuz it disorientate your opponent.

But if u play ND with mix, make sure u put red arrows on dl n dr, otherwise no use, cause then there won't be a flank

Quote Originally Posted by بكر ابو مخ View Post
    this is pic..

Attachment 27587
    The magical TOCF v2.0 says............
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html

4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1,4-4-2, 3-5-2

I don't play any of these so I can't say, but I HATE that 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 formation so I would pick 4-4-2 Classic!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-14-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

i just played against an similar team, with exact the same 3-4-3 formation, and thi team was not weak at all.

i used this formation : 3-1-3-1-2.

dl - dc - dr
    dmc
    ml - mc - mr
    amc
    st - st

dl and dr up
    ml and mr up

normal mentality
    passing trought the flanks
    mixed passing

i won 7-1