Thread: Whats does your teams "average quality" actually mean?

Whats does your teams "average quality" actually mean?

Hi footballmanagers.

I am a level 2 manager and today I had a game in the semi-finals of the champions league. My teams average quality is 20,1 and my opponents average quality was 18,5.
    Plus, I had a 14% ball possession bonus.
    Now I lost this game with 1-1(0-3p)
    Now my question is what does the average quality actually mean? What was the main reason I lost this game?

Thankyou.

Becouse its topeleven. Not always the better team wins

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Average Q is the whole Team, including the bench. It can be misleading! You need to look at the 11 that will be on the pitch, if they have 11 Scouts with a handfull of 1 and 2 star subs, the number can be VERY misleading.

No, the highest Q Team does not always win. Formation and your orders are important too, and sometimes one or two players can be the whole difference in the match, if they have a great game, you can lose even if you have everything set for the best. Or if an important player has a bad match..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Average Q is the whole Team, including the bench. It can be misleading! You need to look at the 11 that will be on the pitch, if they have 11 Scouts with a handfull of 1 and 2 star subs, the number can be VERY misleading.

No, the highest Q Team does not always win. Formation and your orders are important too, and sometimes one or two players can be the whole difference in the match, if they have a great game, you can lose even if you have everything set for the best. Or if an important player has a bad match..
    Thankyou for this answer.
    My 11 player are all 4 or 5 stars rated and my bench is all 2/3. I might wanna try a new formation and new orders. Thanks again.

Many many factors determine a win, even randomness(troll). It's a learning curve, best check this out first!

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Don't forget the morality and condition counts too. Bad moralitly of 1 player can cause you red card or bad perfomance.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Many many factors determine a win, even randomness(troll). It's a learning curve, best check this out first!

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthie View Post
    Don't forget the morality and condition counts too. Bad moralitly of 1 player can cause you red card or bad perfomance.

This I know, I always check it before getting into a game. Thankyou!