Thread: Best formation for me

Best formation for me

Okay so I am a level 3 manager and I am Fairly new to the game. I have been switching my positions around almost every day because I don't know which one would fit my team best. Here is what I have so far. I just want one or 2 go to formations instead of trying new ones daily.

Rookie
    I don't think that would work so good. I don't think you would beat a similar skilled team that play a standard 4-4-2
    First your AML/AMR should be attacking and not defending. Pressing whole pitch will make your players very tired.
    And with Force counter you will let the other team attack and then you hope you can take the ball and do a counter attack, but you have so few defenders, 4-4-2 with attacking flanks would overrun your defense.

I'm also a new player but i found a very good guide, read this http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-opponent.html

Good luck.

Edit:
    This is how i play, it have worked very good

Leading the league after 14 games with 73-8 in goals, CL won all game 18-1 in goals, cup one draw rest wins, 30-5 in goals
    Last edited by Sven Spel; 09-09-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Famous
    based on ur team players.. u should go for 4-51V

Agree with Brian!

Dont use so many arrows, u confuse the **** out of your players If u going to be using 4-5-1 v style, only use red arrows on ur flank based players (AMR/L & DR/L) and DMC. If u feel u losing possession during a match, remove the arrows on ur DR/L.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Bears FC View Post
    Okay so I am a level 3 manager and I am Fairly new to the game. I have been switching my positions around almost every day because I don't know which one would fit my team best. Here is what I have so far. I just want one or 2 go to formations instead of trying new ones daily.
    That tactic is crap...NEVER NEVER use 2 defenders dude....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    That tactic is crap...NEVER NEVER use 2 defenders dude....
    I agree with u. It is very difficult or even impossible to win while using 2 defenders, no matter how good your team is. NEVER ever use that, unless u want to lose