Thread: What tactic against 4-1-3N-2?

What tactic against 4-1-3N-2?

I lost first leg of CL 1-0 away against weaker team. He has a 4-1-3N-2 formation, I can't decide what formation to use against it?
    I dont have an AMR, my AML and DMC are definitely not my best performers and I would like to play with 2 strikers. That's why I'm thinking not to go with an 4-5-1V or a 4-3N-2W-1.

I'm thinking about these 2 formations:
    *3N-5-2 flat (arrows on ML and MR)?
    *3N-2DML/DMR-3N-2 (arrows on DML/DMR)?

Or other formation? Which one?

Thanks in advance

Famous
    My dear bro... if u have AMC then:

U can use: 4-3W-1(AMC)-2...very good counter for 4-1-3n-2 ... Attacking/whole pitch/short pass/hard tackle/no offside/no counter ..Red arrows on AMC...

Or even:
    4-Dmc-3MCs-amc-1 Normal/whole pitch/shot pass/hard tackle/no offside/no counter/ No arrows

These 2 works like charm for me when my attacking L/R midfield got injury...

Good luck!

Thanks for responding to my question Brian.

I didn't have an AMC available so I chose to play 3-5-2, it didn't go that well although I managed to make it 1-0. At half time I switched to 4-5-1, that wasn't much better and in the end I changed to 4-4-2 attacking and that worked good for me. I missed some chances to make it 2-0 in the last 10 minutes but in the extra time I managed to win it 2-0 and advance to the quarterfinals in CL.

Play 4-4-2 normal or 4-3-3 normal with offensive counterattack on,style game on wings or on middle.With these formation im sure you ll win..

Quote Originally Posted by Panzani View Post
    I lost first leg of CL 1-0 away against weaker team. He has a 4-1-3N-2 formation, I can't decide what formation to use against it?
    I dont have an AMR, my AML and DMC are definitely not my best performers and I would like to play with 2 strikers. That's why I'm thinking not to go with an 4-5-1V or a 4-3N-2W-1.

I'm thinking about these 2 formations:
    *3N-5-2 flat (arrows on ML and MR)?
    *3N-2DML/DMR-3N-2 (arrows on DML/DMR)?

Or other formation? Which one?

Thanks in advance
    The Magic books says 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html

Can't pull if off then play a V-style.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

3w-1-4-2 always working

Thanks for replying, match was played few hours ago and I won it 2-0 (4-4-2 attacking down both flanks worked best for me)