Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beat 4-3-3

Exclamation Beat 4-3-3

Hello tomorrow i have a match counter 4-4-3

What formation should i use? thank you

442 classic or 451 V style . 433 have a good midle but my experience and results with a 3N-2-(DML DMR)-1-2-1-1 for the center is able to beat easily 433

team orders for 4-4-2?

both flanks , mix pass , mentallity normal zone mark pressure defensive midle normal tackling . i think you dont need arrows because 442 is most balanced formation

Rookie
    2-2 with not much better team, used to play 4-4-2classic...sucks

43n12 normal mentality
    Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is.”

Manager Level 9, Season 9

4-1-4-1 proved for me

4-5-1V works for most games for me xD
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    4-5-1V works for most games for me xD
    yes is true...

Well I have a new technique that I use these days. I start as 4-4-2 flat with attacking mentality, 2 blue arrows on my 2 DC, 2 red arrows on my MR and ML and when I score a couple of goals or if that the opponents formation demands it, I switch to 4-5-1V. My main team has an average of 20years and something about 39quality at 4 level so basically my team is far better than the average opponent thus I can pretty much play any formation I want. I also do have all the players you need to make any formation happen. This league I decided to stay on the bottom so I can level up my players, mostly I did that so they would all get one special ability to go along their high quality and low age. Next season I am going for the triple crown xD
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast