Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your help at the final match of the cup against this confusing formation !!!

Exclamation Need your help at the final match of the cup against this confusing formation !!!

Hey mates! Here soon will be the final match of the cup. My team avarage point is 28 and his team avarage point is 32. I usually play 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. His formation is a formation that i have never seen before. Here it is : Need your help at the final match of the cup against this confusing formation !!!-ads%C4%B1z.jpg

I really need your suggestions about formation that i should play , also about the type of play ( tackling,pressing,passing etc ...)
    Last edited by Hakan özdinç; 09-17-2014 at 03:38 PM.

4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 flat.
    You can play normal or defensive if he has big possesion. Focus on the flanks. Press own half. Normal takling. Long passes. Zonal marking.

Thanks for your advice but i have no MR / ML in my squad so i should find something different

Rookie
    post your team would help
    or ask friend with close team Q to use his formation and test it with friendlies
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Here is my team

Need your help at the final match of the cup against this confusing formation !!!-ads%C4%B1z.jpg

new suggestions please !

Go for a V formation then. Since you have good AML/AMR, could work. Same strategy.

Rookie
    if you feel confidence with your 4-4-2ND then go for it with def mentality and counter attack as opponent is stronger then you check all his previous matches maybe he change his formation always study your opponent
    maybe you can treat his AMR as an AMC in that case your current formation is good maybe blue DMC and AMC
    Last edited by Asm Saeed; 09-17-2014 at 08:13 PM.
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Actually when i play against a stronger team, i usually do my formation 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, offensive, short passes,passes from the middle. I usually had good results. I only can't decide how to play offensive or normal with counter.

Rookie
    not fan of 4-4-2ND got bad results so i skip it i go 4-4-2 classic or 4-5-1V def with counter or normal with counter i am at cup and CL finals but totally trolled at league still fighting for 4th place
    Good Luck as we all need it
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Won 2-1 . I played Narrow Diamond with offensive, short passes from the middle, normal tackling. He suddenly changed his formation to 3 DC(N)-3MC(N)-2(AMR/AML)-2 and firs half i got 2 goals. In first minutes of second half he had a goal then i changed mentality defensive counter attack with long balls and match finished. My DC has been selected as the player of the match. He didn't watch the match and so my ball possesion was %55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast