Thread: Abandoned team in cup - 4 field players - Should I go full retard offensive mode?

Abandoned team in cup - 4 field players - Should I go full retard offensive mode?

Hello,

my first cup opponent (both Level 2) is 1 Quality below mine but has only 4 guys on the field right now. Should I go full offensive retard mode or should I play something serious? Considering his bench, if the computer puts 11 players on the field for him, he would get some serious position penalties.

His Squad:
    DC/DL
    DC/DMC
    MC
    MR/DMR

Bench:
    GK
    DC/DR
    ST
    MC
    ST
    DMC
    ST
    DMC
    ST

My main issue, is that i did not expect to have any games in the next three days and powertrained all my players to 0 condition. ;D

Any suggestions?

Rookie
    free agents or heal most your player to 50%
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Never go full retard....

Heal as much as possible. Make some changes at half time. Play normal mentaliy as offensive will kill your players

Quote Originally Posted by Wohltat View Post
    Hello,

my first cup opponent (both Level 2) is 1 Quality below mine but has only 4 guys on the field right now. Should I go full offensive retard mode or should I play something serious? Considering his bench, if the computer puts 11 players on the field for him, he would get some serious position penalties.

His Squad:
    DC/DL
    DC/DMC
    MC
    MR/DMR

Bench:
    GK
    DC/DR
    ST
    MC
    ST
    DMC
    ST
    DMC
    ST

My main issue, is that i did not expect to have any games in the next three days and powertrained all my players to 0 condition. ;D

Any suggestions?
    Play hard attacking to humiliate the opponent...and asure the place in next round