Thread: How to beat 4-3-3

How to beat 4-3-3

I am using a 3-5-2v setup and am wondering how to beat a 4-3-3 formation. Cause I just lost to a lower quality team with that formation setup.

Apprentice
    personally i preffer classic formations 4-4-2 , 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 and im succesful with any formation of my oponent, 80% of them i win at last.

use full pitch pressing, and avoid using defensive with force counter attacks against a formation with 3 strikers

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    use full pitch pressing, and avoid using defensive with force counter attacks against a formation with 3 strikers
    How to beat 4-3-3-3.jpg

Own half pressing, defensive, counter attack...

full pitch pressing will help to bring those striker ratings down, his midfield is what sucked though. If I had to guess he uses long passing, which would help to beat full pitch pressing, so good call. Also specify in the future that the opponent has a better team then you, because force counter attacks works better against better teams

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

but, what formation?
    i dont understand, sory my inglish is bad
    Gauranga Fc

Like idk if I'm having bad luck or what but I'm losing frequently now and I'm not used to it. The teams aren't really that good. And i watch the matches and other teams have more possession regardless of the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    full pitch pressing will help to bring those striker ratings down, his midfield is what sucked though. If I had to guess he uses long passing, which would help to beat full pitch pressing, so good call. Also specify in the future that the opponent has a better team then you, because force counter attacks works better against better teams
    Yea idk, I'd my 3-5-2v a bad formation? Cause I have great strikers. And honestly I don't have much backups to fill certain formations if you say my formation isn't good. And look at my last post before this and tell me what you think

i would stick with the 3-5-2V going against the 4-3-3.. my current cup opponent is using a 4-3-3 and i normally use a 3-5-2V.. his quality is 1-2 better than mine and i beat him 5-0 attacking down both flanks

Rookie
    Holy crap, i played 4-4-2 against 4-3-3 and almost lost, on 70th minute switched to 4-5-1V and scored a draw.