Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigmati

Thread: 4 5 1 v help!

4 5 1 v help!

Hello guys!
    I want to play defensive with 4 5 1 v because in this season in my league there are very strong teams...what arrows and orders can i put?? sorry but my english is very horrible ;P

I recommend you to play normal, actually 4-5-1 fit in midfield playing style. And you have to find player who has good ability, and especially find player who has "playmaker".

For formation and arrows, It depends on your formation how it looks like, if you have AMC player, give red arrow on him. and you can give blue arrow on either of your MC player.
    Last edited by GOWhadsteen; 10-04-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOWhadsteen View Post
    I recommend you to play normal, actually 4-5-1 fit in midfield playing style. And you have to find player who has good ability, and especially find player who has "playmaker".

For formation and arrows, It depends on your formation how it looks like, if you have AMC player, give red arrow on him. and you can give blue arrow on either of your MC player.
    I don't understand you very well.... 4 5 1 v style don't have AMC player....I had thought put blue arrows in two DC and DMC and red arrows in AML, AMR & ST...the orders defensive, down flancks, own half, long passing, individual and I don't know normal or hard tackle...
    I'm in nivel 14 and my team is 83 (is not very bad) but there are teams with scouts....
    t11_fan likes this.