How to counter 2 - 3 dml/dmc/dmr 2 - 1 - 2

Can't beat this formation. Same rating.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HERinc. View Post
    Can't beat this formation. Same rating.
    3n-1-4-2 or 3n-5-2 V-style
    Darren Power likes this.

Rookie
    3n-1-4-2 got me a 3-0 victory two days ago, fwiw, so take that as an endorsement. But really, think for yourself...why 3n in the back (two strikers, each has a zonal marker with the third acting almost like a sweeper to support), why 1 dmc (to neutralize opponent amc), why 4 mid's (dominate the midfield vs opponent 2 mc's or draw even if opponent dml/dmr has red arrows), why no amc (opponent dmc would neutralize, force opponent 3 dm's into no man's land), why 2 st (absolutely destroy 2 dc's - 1 versus 1 with no help from a third d is a striker's dream). Make sense? Opponent is bunched up in their half of the field (2 D's, 6 Mid's) so I used a normal mentality (so counters don't kill you), I played zonal and press in my own half so I don't over commit to protect against opponent counter attacking and I turned on counter attack myself so I could try to quickly exploit after drawing my opponent out of the defensive bunch. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Adam T. Brown; 04-25-2015 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Posted too soon
    Darren Power likes this.