Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CL final

CL final

Hey guys? I'm in the CL final(thanks God )
    The opponent uses 4-1dmc-1mc-3w(AML-AMC-AMR)-1.
    I'm gonna choose between 2 formations,that why a want a few opinions. So the question is simple:4-5-1V style or 4-1-2-3 through the middle?
    PS:I mention that I have a bit better squad than my opponent and I have been doing very well so far,winning 1/8 final,QF and SF with 5-1,6-3 and 5-0 on aggregate against better opponents.Normally I should win it easily.Thanks in advance

I would maybe try 4-1-4-1 instead of 4-5-1V + red arrows on ML and MR. That works good for me against formations with wing combination DW+WAM

4-1-4-1 is to defensive for me. It is good defend the middle against formations like 4-3-3 or 4-3n-1-2. I know very well this formation and I guarantee it won't work. So to answer my question:4-5-1 or 4-1-2-3?

Ok then, I use 4-1-4-1 more often than 451V. It may sound too defensive, but you're playing finals, and in finals it is more important to protect your goal (at least in real football where teams play finals with more caution).

I only find 4-1-4-1 as a formation that give more chances to opposition as you defend and defend and agaun defend. I have very-very good defensive players,that can easily stop 6-7* players (I wish I had more slots on defensive position to play all of them )so I won't find any defensive issue in not playing ML/MR. I'm only concerned about attack,that why I'm asking for help.
    So to be more clear,my AML/AMR and my 3 ST are doing same things,I mean they have the same form. I only wanted to ask:what formation between 4-5-1V and 4-1-2-3 would give me more scoring chances.

I'd go for 451V then

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I'd go for 451V then
    Thanks for the answer.I think it was a hard question ) Hope someone else will answer too.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    Thanks for the answer.I think it was a hard question ) Hope someone else will answer too.
    Yes, it is hard to decide. That is very rare formation, I don't think I ever played against that.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Yes, it is hard to decide. That is very rare formation, I don't think I ever played against that.
    I don't think is so rare. It is a 4-5-1V with the only difference that you turn an MC into an AMC

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    hey man if you to beat him you should be use 4132 only yesterday i meet that one in semifinal CL and i win 3-1
    t11_fan likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast