Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Help against 4-1-2-1-2 ND

Help against 4-1-2-1-2 ND

I had a match against stronger than me opponent ( mine is 60, his 63), using ND system. I choosed 4-5-1 v style formation with deffensive mentaly, down both flanks, own pitch, normal tackling, long passes, zonal, counter attacks yes, no offside traps. The final result was 0-4 at home.. How its possible? I have problems always against this stupid ND thing... We both watched the game so i had +5 possession, but the attempts was 8/2 for me against 19/9 for him...

Any idea how can i beat this formation properly? I'm facing the same formation tomorrow against weakest opponent but still got no idea what to do... Im thinking to use ND against ND?

43n12 or 413n2. with a 3n midfield u overpower his easy

With his attacking power in the middle u take advantage cause of the 3n midfield n walk straight through
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-29-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joretonnyc View Post
    I had a match against stronger than me opponent ( mine is 60, his 63), using ND system. I choosed 4-5-1 v style formation with deffensive mentaly, down both flanks, own pitch, normal tackling, long passes, zonal, counter attacks yes, no offside traps. The final result was 0-4 at home.. How its possible? I have problems always against this stupid ND thing... We both watched the game so i had +5 possession, but the attempts was 8/2 for me against 19/9 for him...

Any idea how can i beat this formation properly? I'm facing the same formation tomorrow against weakest opponent but still got no idea what to do... Im thinking to use ND against ND?
    May we have a screenshot of the ratings of the starters?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    43n12 or 413n2. with a 3n midfield u overpower his easy

With his attacking power in the middle u take advantage cause of the 3n midfield n walk straight through
    hi,can u post taktics for 4-1-3-2,need win 2nd game vs narrow,1st game I lost away 2;1,I use 3-1-3-2w-1... we are same quality

Quote Originally Posted by Pavol Cik View Post
    hi,can u post taktics for 4-1-3-2,need win 2nd game vs narrow,1st game I lost away 2;1,I use 3-1-3-2w-1... we are same quality
    Short passing, through the middle, put ur best defensive mc vs his best attacking mc, n red on ur attacking mc. No ofside, no counter.
    U can put blue on ur dmc (but no need)

Short passing, through the middle, put ur best defensive mc vs his best attacking mc, n red on ur attacking mc. No ofside, no counter.
    U mean att. mentality or normal, and defenders normally i using red arrows...No???but left an right, middle dc's blue
    Last edited by Pavol Cik; 10-14-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavol Cik View Post
    U mean att. mentality or normal, and defenders normally i using red arrows...No???
    Normal mentality. Defender no need any arrows (i never put red (u could but i would only do if u lose m think u need someone for the flanks (but as it's a through the middle formation i don't use red on defender

Hi Peter, Im going to be trying out your tactic against ND, I see you say red arrow on attacking MC, what do you mean by that? Red arrow on your strongest MC?
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Hi Peter, Im going to be trying out your tactic against ND, I see you say red arrow on attacking MC, what do you mean by that? Red arrow on your strongest MC?
    Yes ha i meant the strongest one of ur 3, put him there where non of his 2 are good luck!

Yes ha i meant the strongest one of ur 3, put him there where non of his 2 are good luck!
    Cool, will let you know the outcome.. Its the last match of the season though... lol
    Peter Renn likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast