Thread: Help! Playing against weird formation

Help! Playing against weird formation

Hello,
    Tommorow i'm playing against currently the first in the league (i'm second). He is playing with a formation like this:
    DL----------------DR
    -------DMC-DMC-DMR
    ---MC-MC-MC-MR
    --------ST---------

He has currently no defeats. I was playing away with him with formation 4-2-2 classic playing through his weaker flank and lost 2-1. Thank you for any help.

You don't need help, you'll get 80% BP because opponent uses illegal formation.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    You don't need help, you'll get 80% BP because opponent uses illegal formation.
    How come when i was playing him away i didnt get 80% possesion ?

This season there is the ilegal formation bug.

I would use 433
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    if he dont have 3 deffenders he have ilegal formation..

I'd play 4-4-2 def counterattacking through the middle - red arrows on both ST. I can't give you the rest of the orders/arrows because 95% of the ppl on here will disagree and I'm not in the mood for an argument today.

This wholly depends on you having the players to play it and a there being a balanced quality distribution between the 2 teams.

PS. If it doesn't work I don't do refunds.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I'd play 4-4-2 def counterattacking through the middle - red arrows on both ST. I can't give you the rest of the orders/arrows because 95% of the ppl on here will disagree and I'm not in the mood for an argument today.

This wholly depends on you having the players to play it and a there being a balanced quality distribution between the 2 teams.

PS. If it doesn't work I don't do refunds.
    I normally play 4-4-2 so i have the right players for this formation. I won't argue with you so write the orders/arrows up . I usually use normal mentality, pressing own half, mix passes, through both flanks, zonal marking, normal tackling and no counter and offside trap. Red arrows on ST (optional MR/ML) and blue arrows on DC/DL,DR. I'm open for any improvments and suggestions, i'm only a begginer at this game Thank you

Oh also another question so i don't open another thread. What are your suggestion for playing against 4-3W-1-2. I'm playing away in cup, his got just a bit better team. At home i played 0-0 using 4-5V-1. Now i'm planing to use 4-1-3W-2 (orders?,arrows?) or maybe someone has a better option. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bendiolos View Post
    I normally play 4-4-2 so i have the right players for this formation. I won't argue with you so write the orders/arrows up . I usually use normal mentality, pressing own half, mix passes, through both flanks, zonal marking, normal tackling and no counter and offside trap. Red arrows on ST (optional MR/ML) and blue arrows on DC/DL,DR. I'm open for any improvments and suggestions, i'm only a begginer at this game Thank you
    this is the fault. his formation seems very offensive to me (its illegal but it seems to be buggy if it works) so you should do counter attack through the middle... well idk but i would put one st into amc (right side amc and left side st not amc middle and st middle) but idk if it will work because usually top 11 has not much to do with real soccer (since its still more useful to play with 2 st than with 1 like every good team in real soccer does).