Thread: Was looking for all the orders and arrows for my 2 formations 3-1-4-2 and 3-5-2

Was looking for all the orders and arrows for my 2 formations 3-1-4-2 and 3-5-2

Was looking for all the orders and arrows for my 2 formations 3-1-4-2 and 3-5-2 PLEASE ?????
    Thanks

me too .. anyone ?

Rookie
    3n-1-4-2
    If your 3 dc are good, use this.
    normal intensity, mixed focus pass, mixed passing style,force counterattacks on,no offside, hard or normal tackling(optional), pressing own half,zonal marking.
    Put red arrows on your ml mr

Thanks Samuel
    But why the intensity canĀ“t be attacking? The only players you say with arrows and being red are ml and mr? no one with blue?
    Thanks again

Rookie
    the orders and arrows i gave is based on my experience. ( I use this formation for 3 season and won 2 league titles 1 runner-up )
    You can change the intensity to attacking if you like attacking football.
    Intensity attacking
    no force counterattacks
    pressing whole pitch
    Red arrows on mr and ml are because I want them to offer some threat from the flanks ( no need for the 2 mc because you already have 2 st up front)
    I dont put blue arrow because when i play 3-5-2 i put blue on my middle mc. 3-1-4-2 means that you bring that mc to dmc so no blue arrows but you can still put it if you want.